Heather Lang - Introducing Ms Lang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Could use some work. If im thinking fantasy and forest I think of whimsicle (sp) and subtle. Its more on the chaotic tip. Im not feeling the fonts either. If shes the artist you should have her being the main focal point and not have any effects overlayering her.

Dec 4, 2004
Yeah I don't like that stuff overlaying her. I think it's just his logo watermark though. Besides that I think you delivered what she asked. I would get rid of the duplicates of her name on the sides though

Jun 25, 2005
Yeah I don't like that stuff overlaying her. I think it's just his logo watermark though. Besides that I think you delivered what she asked. I would get rid of the duplicates of her name on the sides though
I agree...I also think it would be coo to add to tha fantasy idea by overlayin different effects and brushes over the trees and snow...so that you can tell theyre trees but just made outta crazy shit....LOL IDK maybe I'm trippin

Apr 25, 2002
yeah its just a bit too much going on in the artwork. and the person just doesnt fit in the picture. like a girl with a sleeveless shirt in the snowy forest? doesnt make any sense