Heard Tech in the club last night....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2009
Tech really must be blowing up. I never thought I would EVER hear Tech in public nevertheless down here in the south in Alabama. Anyway in this club with skate rink attached to it. They play Bout Ta' Bubble I was like oh shit a tech song!!! Shit if they was going to play a tech song it should've been I'm a playa, areola's, caribou Lou, like yeah, or here comes techa nina eeverybody would've went nuts!!!

It's about time tech is getting the recognition he deserves. He is an incredible artist that should be considered as one of the goats. If it's a song that can be played in a club, if your depressed as shit, hype party music, laidback type shit(CBTS,Celcius,The Worst), or songs to fuck to(yes the sextion is good for something) tech's discography is packing it.

Now this nigga needs to try to find his way onto the airwaves so we can here some tech on the radio.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Tech is pretty much mainstream, anyone who's Half interested in rap music probably knows who he is

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Tech is pretty much mainstream, anyone who's Half interested in rap music probably knows who he is
In class yesterday someone asked me who my favorite rapper was and I said Tech N9ne. His reply was: "Oh so you like that really underground, like Nipsey Hussle type rap then huh?"

Needless to say he was an idiot but I agree that Tech is somewhat mainstream but not to the extent of Wayne, Kayne, etc.

Nov 14, 2002

Nah I'm just playin... but I will give a Lulz to a club with a fuckin' roller rink. Actually sounds cool as hell, but I guess people do things differently here.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
nobody in ny knows of tech n9ne.. maybeee heard of him, possibly.. i hang with ppl that like all diff types of music, and i put a lot of ppl onto him, but for the most part nobody knows or cares... cats like all that radio bullshit thats fed to them. the ppl i do know that like him are juggalos (like it or not). Tech aint mainstream yet

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I wish I didnt kick it w/ people that listen to commercial music lol.
The few people I know that listen to shit like Kanye and Jeezy know not to play it when I'm around cause I'll talk shit nonstop. I use to kick it a crack spot/party house and I would take over the music when we tripped and make them listen to Killarmy, Tech, Esham, and ICP. They knew not to say shit either cause I would be a dick and not share if they did.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
Tech is hot in my area...

Wonder why.

People I know rock the X-Dash/Tech.Kutt song Grin on My Grill.

like you hear ppl playing it in their cars and at bars/clubs or your buddies just like him?? lol, we arent very far from eachother so im sorta confused.. Maybe i just dont hear it or realize how big he actually got over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.