heard e40 more times in LA then i did in the bay lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2007
i just came back from LA and i put it on I heard power 106 play E 40 at least 13 times every freaking day. not saying that kmel doesn't support the bay but its just funny to me when LA plays E 40s stuff more then the bay does lol.

Feb 8, 2007
to be fair...kmel did play that wake it up CRAP when it came out... but the song is wacked... just admit it
LA doesn't seem to think so. "that wake it up CRAP" is the song that they keep on replaying. bay ain't coming up because the bay hates on it self... just admit it. lol jp not all peeps from the bay are self haters just most of them lol.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it was nice to hear E-40 in constant rotation on the radio when I was in LA.....it was not nice, however, to have to hear that song in constant rotation

Feb 8, 2007
my opinion. i thought the song was terrible. my opinion. apparently im not alone. my opinion is not hate...its my opinion.
i respect your opinion bro. from my point of view though i rather support a shitty song from the bay then a good song from some other place. at least that way the industry could shine its light back our way again and some rappers on the siccness could start breaking bread again.

Feb 15, 2008
LA doesn't seem to think so. "that wake it up CRAP" is the song that they keep on replaying. bay ain't coming up because the bay hates on it self... just admit it. lol jp not all peeps from the bay are self haters just most of them lol.
The bay is in the way of them selves. Big shout out to Power 106 in LA playing Wake it up 50x last week and 52x the week before. Its a record that is working for power 106 listeners. To be fair to the bay wild 94.9 played wake it up 43x last week as well.

Oct 28, 2003
i respect your opinion bro. from my point of view though i rather support a shitty song from the bay then a good song from some other place. at least that way the industry could shine its light back our way again and some rappers on the siccness could start breaking bread again.
that's stupidity personified...we need not support shitty music period. 40 is the Bret Favre of the Bay...sure he is a legend, but he is throwing to many fuckin interceptions. He needs to sit on the bench and let some new blood get a chance, Because at best 40 will get us a game short of making the Playoffs. He needs to pass that baton to Fab, Clyde, Turf, Frontline, Ya Boy...Let the new seasoned artists push the Bay.

Feb 15, 2008
He needs to sit on the bench and let some new blood get a chance, Because at best 40 will get us a game short of making the Playoffs. He needs to pass that baton to Fab, Clyde, Turf, Frontline, Ya Boy...Let the new seasoned artists push the Bay.
Pure fuckin Ignorance right there. What the Fuck does 40 have to do with any of those artist you named?? Did fuckin LIL flip,Paul wall,UGK,Chamellionaire,SlimThug, And Mike Jones ask Scarface to get out the way cuz they need to shine? Fuck no they went and took care of there business.

Did you see Jeezy,TI,Luda,Young joc,Gucci mane,scrappy,crime mobb, Lil Jon,Gorilla Zoe,Young dro,Youngbloodz, and Shawty LO ask OUTKAST to move out the way becuz they need to get exsposure and make some records?

The same can be said about FLorida, Chicago and New york.

E-40 Has been out the way for 3 years since he dropped TELL ME WHEN TO GO. He is in nobody fuckin way thats some excuse shit bro plain and simple. Bay area people be in there own way a majority of the bay area rap consumers dont even buy bay area product I see the fuckin DMA soundscan reports broke down by the cities.

Let me guess its Bones fault becuz nobody in Cleavland is a star, Its Lukes fault that it took 15 years from somebody in Florida to do something, its Nelly fault only chingy made it out of the lou, its sir mix alot fault nobody made it big from Seattle????? Is it David Banners fault cuz nobody from Mississippi done something big yet? Did Webbie, Hurrican chris, and lil boosie call LIL WAYNE and ask if its okay that they make a hit record and get on a national scene?

Who the fuck gave 40 the batton as you say?

Tell me what rapper 40 has not done a song with in the bay that people know?

Where the fuck would the bay be if my ghetto report card never came out? There would have been no mtv my block, BET hype on hyphy, all the national media coverage, USA today cover story, and everything else. 40 does his part to try to make the bay bigger.

40 is a solid person name me 1 person he has ever talked bad about? That mac dre,az,rasheed wallace shit is hella old news.

Only artist who has ended peoples careers in rap is 50 not 40.