Hear snippets of the entire Komain album... Hot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
here's tha link to peep snippets of every song off of tha Livewire album...

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserve...IND/album.html/artistid=KOMAIN/itemid=1569459

That's cdnow.com ... i just peeped tha web page and saw they had snippets of every song up... It don't say tha features on there tho... but tha songs that don't just say Komain, all have features on em from Mac Mall, Celly Cel, JT the Bigga Figga, Sean T, Mac & AK, Mississippi, etc...

Peep tha snippets and cop that album ya'll.... FIRE, ask around...

Respond back, let me know what ya think...

holla

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
XRaided & Sikh Made... thanx ya'll... i'm glad peeps finally startin to recognize tha heat i'm bringin to tha table... tell ya folks to cop this joint, will not be dissapointed...

Also, i'd like to do a joint with droop, we'll see what happens... he was outta town last time i was out in cali, maybe sometime soon, we'll see....

Thanx 4 tha luv...

COP THAT KOMAIN JOINT YA'LL...

1luv,

KO

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
For all of ya'll that's responded... thanx 4 all tha comments and tha luv... glad tha word on tha album is finally startin to get out... tell ya folks bout tha album, just tryin to get tha word out ya know, since tha label that put it out is bullshittin on promotions...

Ya'll look for more shit from Komain real soon, this is just tha beginning, ya feel...

Juan... u've been tellin folks from tha beginnin homie... i appreciate that shit...

Keith... 4sho... i'll either call u or email u real soon... sounds good...

Ko