Hear Me Out...(RIP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
Alright, first off, I'm glad the poetccc somewhat understands where I'm comin from....I didn't say every white rapper who will ever come out will be wack.....As a matter of fact there was one white cat at 93.3 freestyle contest,(The one Below won) who was alright....But they will always be compared to Em...Believe or not, they will...Plus, I goto concerts all the time and these white dudes always start havin rap battles and they all try to sound like Em...Does that mean that every white rapper will...no, but plenty of them are....By the way, for people still on that shit about me talkin about Bochamps verse, how bout you post a link of a website where I can hear somethin else.....Although, I still feel that his skills won't impress me.............On beat, LOL, on beat........

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
It seems by the posts most people are already cool with BoChamp,sorry your not. It hurts when someone who has obvious understanding about the rap game, like yourself, doesn't feel Bo. Since you don't like him we have stopped working on his project so there won't be anything to post. We are going to brush up his skills a bit. Once again good to see you are such a devout Below fan fan, he is tight!!! Keep up the post and support, it always makes my day : )

Mar 3, 2003
DonBelly............I wouldn't say devout Below fan....For a KC rapper he is good, along with Trajik,Tech, and a few others....Compared to some in the world wide rap game, Below is not there yet.....So, I wouldn't go as far as saying that....On Bochamp.....I've heard him once, in my opinion he wasn't good....If I hear someone for the first time and they don't appeal to me, I am usually right about them in the future, and continue to not like their music.....If Bo feels his skills are tight, good for him....If everyone on this site feels he's tight,good for them....But the problem with peoples comments on this site is that they are not honest like mine...I don't sugar coat things....Put these cats postin messages in the lab with Bochamp and yourself, tell Bo to put down the worst verse on the worst beat(Some RZA type shit) and watch them swing from ya'lls nuts....To get quality music, you need honest replys...Mine have been the most honest by far.....I am a rap fan, not a jaded rap critic.....If he drops something tight, I'll give props.....If he doesn't, its only my opinion against the world..........

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
I feel ya thats why we stopped his album. We believe that your opinion is the only one that holds water. We didn't pay any attention to those other candy coaters. What do they know. They proly didn't grow up with hip-hop like you. I grew up in Jersey ,could see NY from my backyard, where we don't have any MCs or radio stations like you do here in KC. Thats why I value your opinion so much. I appreciate all your help. And I hope we will be able to do something you believe is tight. Although I realize it will be hard since you already gave us your usually right first opinion. Fuck it I had enough. I'm cancelin' his shit all together...thanks again for the help

Oct 27, 2002
yo i agree with you money train ... hella wannabes wanna sound like eminem ... id be pissed off if was emceeing and got up in the game and for thanks blessing people wit my music they bite my style ... thats whack!! shit first off to get up in the game BITING someones style is NOT the way to go , there just some straight out wannabes ... below zero is fuckkin murderous ... yall picked up "Cant Stop Being ME"? that shit goes HARD!!!!!

Yo don is that X-Dash album gonna be for order international and shit ... i wanna pick that up!

Mar 3, 2003
DonBelly, I appreciate your sarcasim.....I'm sure your "NY State of Mind" has made you the hit producer that you are.....Don't listen to me....I don't know shit.....Bring in all these Dick suckers who post messages every five seconds about how tight everything you put out, and let them dictate Bo's album, that way his album will be to their liking.....Good luck with that Platinum status......

Mar 3, 2003
BTW...Belly, I surprises me that someone with hip-hop knowledge like yourself, who comes from the NY area, to think that some of these KC rappers are tight...You put KRS-One and Rakim on your top five, but yet you endorse some really bad rappers....Whats up with that?

Apr 25, 2002
Im a grimey street mutha fucka. I sound nothing like Eminem. I hope that every white rapper doesn't come out sounding like him, but you know, sumone has to be influenced by sumone.
one

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
The cat you have heard me indorse is BoChamp. I enjoy your wit and your posts. I have meet few inteligent people like yourself who can tell the future on a label and rapper by one 12 bar verse. Outstanding. You don't get it. I don't have to get on here and trash you,all I have to do is reply. Because you are yet to let us down with your replys. You sound like a bigger peice of shit everytime you post,and we all enjoy it. But , what do we know. You are the hip-hop god. Keep up the good work!! And thanks for not sugar coating anything. : )

Mar 3, 2003
My posts must be hitting you somewhere because you keep on replying, trying to give me an explanation or defense for Bochamp.....If hes the tight rapper you feel he is, just drop it......As a matter of fact, Bochamps name isn't getting typed off of my keyboard anymore......Fuck it.......