Hear Lynch's New Shit on the Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
I hit up 100.3 the beat, talked to some bitch and told her to play either one of the songs. She told my ass "we will play it momentarily, thank you for your request"

I waited, and waited, and waited for 3 long painful hours listening to some str8 bullshit. NOTHING!!!! They probably played it right after i turned that shit off.

Bottom line, they aint showing no love. Its obvious these little kiddies ears aint ready for this type of fuckin music. so fuck them. But Im determined to hear these new tracks tho.

Sep 17, 2002
i just looked at tha trakk listing for LBI in tha vital sektion, and i kno it was posted up hella long ago...but "i went from" isn't even listed on there...so how much has tha trakk listing changed since that was posted?

Dec 27, 2002
gotdamnit let us hear that shit!!! show the people who have been waitin years for it some love..................enough with this teasin shit...........

Jul 26, 2002
Teasing shit

Thats some halarious shit man... quit teasing us is damn right... Ebk 4 was a fuckin tease, Now Eat tease,block movement... buy my shit..tease...the plague total tease... 30 or 40 seconds couple verses here or there... I know that shit with ced took along time but quit fuckin wit us... should send that shit to KUBE 93.3 in Seattle... I'll request that all day.... nuff said

gone of da indo

Aug 2, 2002
Young Bull said:
I hit up 100.3 the beat, talked to some bitch and told her to play either one of the songs. She told my ass "we will play it momentarily, thank you for your request"

I waited, and waited, and waited for 3 long painful hours listening to some str8 bullshit. NOTHING!!!! They probably played it right after i turned that shit off.

^^^
That same shit happened to me back in the day. I called 102.5 and asked them to play "Ain't No Sunshine" by Kid Frost. Dude said yeh we'll play it. I don't think I ever heard that song on the radio, only on the Jukebox channel.

May 7, 2002
@LYNCH

JUST TALKED TO HOMIE AT 103.5 THE BOMB AND HE SAID THEY AINT GOT THAT SHIT BUT HE WANTS IT BAD..HE ASKED IF I COULD GET THEM TO HIM I TOLD HIM ILL TELL U TO HOLLA SO...GIVE THEM A CALL MAYNE..THEY WANT U TO DROP THOSE SINGLES OFF TO THEM AT THE STATION..HE WAS JUICED WHEN I TOLD EM ABOUT THE SONGZ..DO THAT LYNCH.. 766-1035

Aug 21, 2002
what i dont understand is how u promote a singel by telling people to call up the radio stations to request it when it seems like more than half the radio stations out there dont even have a copy of it to play......makes no sense :mad:

Sep 17, 2002
okay, so sikkmade won't put tha singles on this site for download for free, and thats understandable...but how bout y'all put it up on a site for download for $1 or $1.50 each song...that way you makin money off tha singles and also makin money when tha cd comes out...and on top a that, if people kan play tha songs in they rides an shit then thats a good ass way ta promote shit...and obviously its kinda fukkin hard ta get hem ta play that shit on tha radio...i still haven't heard either song but i'd pay $3 ta download them...shit people kan just pay using paypal or kredit kards or whatever tha fukk and it would make y'all some extra money while at tha same time makin us happy and promotin your shit in tha streets as well...

Sep 29, 2002
the website idea is harder than it sounds.
tho it's gonna be a temporary future for
the record industry, once they done
suing the panties of all these white-
collar criminal colleg kids downloading
songs for free... LOL

Dec 27, 2002
man just put that shit up to download off evildoinz.com

you know how that shit would spread!? it'd be all over, some good ass promotion...it'd be like drunken style...that shit made me want to cop whatever was comin out in 2002, too bad that didnt come thru

do it right this time...get that promo goin so the release date doesnt get pushed back again.........