HEALTHY LIVING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I know I need to find a healthier alternative to snacking on chips all the damn time. Every time I go in the store I feel like I NEED a bag of chips or else.
I'm a chip addict myself. The key is follow the serving suggestion (which is not easy to do) for everything we eat.

Remember this: more salt results in more water retention

Sprouts sells avocado crisps, of course seasoned with salt, but nonetheless healthier alternative to potato/ tortilla chips

I also enjoy the dehydrated okra as a chip substitute, of course also seasoned....in salt = (

carrots are a good crunch substitute but don't carry the same fullness, still better off finding a different substitute for chips whenever possible

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I'm a chip addict myself. The key is follow the serving suggestion (which is not easy to do) for everything we eat.

Remember this: more salt results in more water retention

Sprouts sells avocado crisps, of course seasoned with salt, but nonetheless healthier alternative to potato/ tortilla chips

I also enjoy the dehydrated okra as a chip substitute, of course also seasoned....in salt = (

carrots are a good crunch substitute but don't carry the same fullness, still better off finding a different substitute for chips whenever possible

It's hella hard to go by the serving size on the box of anything. You gotta retrain your brain for that type of stuff. My fiance does weight watchers and she be over there counting points n shit. Meanwhile I got this fat ass bowl of whatever...

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Essentially you've got the cheaper and more affordable Bulletproof Coffee.

I need to start taking advantage of the healthier and free food at work. For the most part it's healthy but I still gravitate towards the pizza or burgers but there's also pho and indian food. Mexican food is pretty weak at work, had to go get tacos from a taco truck.
does your company have chef's on site?

I have a ton of free food in my office and most of it's healthy and i don't touch it because I'm a glutton

Props: Mr G and Mr G
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
does your company have chef's on site?

I have a ton of free food in my office and most of it's healthy and i don't touch it because I'm a glutton
mine does, and they will make almost anything but its not free.

The only free stuff they give us is shit you shouldnt eat

funny how they push health and fitness and then want to shove free pizza bbq burgers dogs nachos Mexican food and ice cream all the damn time lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
eating healthy will build up your immune system and you won't get sick again
I take those mens 1 a Day pills and I bullshit you not I havent gotten super sick in the past 2-3 years. Just last Tuesday my 2 year old was sick, runny nose coughing all over me.....Thursday I had the bug, itchy throat, slightly stuffed nose, minor cough at its worst....today im completely fine. When I wasnt taking those I would get dog sick for at least a solid week.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
the fuck do people use for allergies I've been dying and having to take like 4 pills for relief
It's sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact source of some allergies. If it's not an autoimmunity/meds issue with you, have a look into potential food allergens, like gluten intolerance, which is typically found in ingredients like wheat, rye, barley etc. You don't necessarily have to have celiac disease. It could be just some form of sensitivity to gluten. Typically a blood test will determine that. If you are however short on $$$, try eliminating those ingredients from your diet and see if it subsides. My answer is somewhat a shot in the dark, but many people are affected by this and don't even know it.