Heal The Wounds project after the southeast meeting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2010
I hate to jump the gun but we grown ass men some of us wit kids some of us without but we all have yougsta's coming up.don't let yo ego get in the way of history moments its been to fuckin long.this thread is to start everybody in a "HEAL THE WOUNDS PROJECT"for the summer as well as free big june fund raiser.i need all who thinks its a good idea to hit this thread so nemo or anybodyelse L.A., compton,the bay can get involved and all other forms of hip hop representitives.WE can make this event HUGE.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Is this project and the Big June fund raiser two separate things? Every damu gang in SD has some of their soilders locked up, I dont think its wise to focus on just Big June...unless that is separate...

If this is about unity and coming together, then no one gang should get the main focus..I think you might also get more support that way..because if a unity project turns into a Free Big June focus/benefit then it looks like a Skyline thing....just something to think about..

Then again, if everyone involved is down with it, then it is what it is...

Apr 25, 2010
actually june is a rapper to and he's done alot for the rap scene in daygo but if it seems onesided we can focus on all set's and have special appearances for the shows.thats why i don't wanna be the only one with ideals speak up everybody.this ain't about one side homie this is a historical event.tell the mayor tell the newspaper like i said the more big this gets the more will come from it maybe even a major label in daygo.Ewee!