HE DROPPED THE BALL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Czar you gotta admit, it hurts to be a Mets fan today.
Not really man!! I mean if any of my teams lose it aint coo!! But it hurts more when the Cowboys or Bulls more than the Mets cause I like hoop & football more than baseball! I mean I follow college football & basketball, but not college baseball so baseball is lower on my list of the main sports I follow!! Got Em!!

Sep 4, 2002
Not really man!! I mean if any of my teams lose it aint coo!! But it hurts more when the Cowboys or Bulls OR CAVS more than the Mets cause I like hoop & football more than baseball! I mean I follow college football & basketball, but not college baseball so baseball is lower on my list of the main sports I follow!! Got Em!!
don't forget you're other favorite team you root for. pussy.

Apr 25, 2002
Not really man!! I mean if any of my teams lose it aint coo!! But it hurts more when the Cowboys or Bulls more than the Mets cause I like hoop & football more than baseball! I mean I follow college football & basketball, but not college baseball so baseball is lower on my list of the main sports I follow!! Got Em!!
Well, you lost on that error and than two days later you got smacked the fuck up 15-0. I'm just saying, if that happened to my Giants I'd be pissed!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^Well u will be pissed cause your Giants aint gon do shit this year so get ready!! And msfed u got the nerve to call someone a pussy when u the biggest fruitcake on this board!! U would get mopped up talkin like that if I saw your mark montana ass!!! Stop yappin your dick sucker behind a screen mane!! We all know the mark that u are real talk!! Got Em!!