HE DROPPED THE BALL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Wow!!!! Are u serious?? I know Im the shit and I make yalls world go round, but damn u made a thread about an error in a single baseball game out of 162 regular season games?? Hahahah!! Man u made my day!!! Classic!! Well to answer your question.........I feel good!!! We bout to win this 2nd game right now and with the most injuries in all of baseball we actually doin ok for what we have to work with!! Good lookin out though mane!! Got Em!!!

Mar 24, 2006
Fuck tha Mets.

Why can't you have a real team? Why does it seem like you jumped on the "winners" team all of a sudden? Can't be difficult being a fan of winnning teams in that era. You didn't have no REAL homie or people show you the ropes? Had to jump on the first winning team you saw? Fuck the Cowboys, Fuck The Bulls (except Hinrich), Fuck The Mets, Fuckkk you too CZAR. You piece of shit....its a cakewalk when you chooose to be a fan of a winning team in you ERA huh....be a man and support a real team that hasnt won shit in ages like me....GO KNICKS!

I am a fan...you are just a bandwagon jumper.

Fuck tha Mets...chokin' mother fuckers.........................

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn argentino I guess Chreep was right..............U are a crybaby wuss!! How does it get to u so bad about what teams I like?? Hahah!! Thats just plain pitiful!! What the fuck has the Mets won??? Please tell me!! A bandwagon cat is a cat that jumps from team to team when that certain team is winning!! The Bulls aint won shit in ages, neither have the Boys but I stick wit my teams!! Please explain bandwagon!! If I was a bandwagon cat I would be a Patriots, Spur/Laker, & Red Sox fan!! Just stop it and grab some tissue homie!! And maddogg what that means is we forget about bad plays immediately so we can win the next game!! That shit is a distant memory like I said!! A loss is a loss no matter how it happens!! Thread Failed like I said!! Got Em!!

Oct 18, 2008
Damn argentino I guess Chreep was right..............U are a crybaby wuss!! How does it get to u so bad about what teams I like?? Hahah!! Thats just plain pitiful!! What the fuck has the Mets won??? Please tell me!! A bandwagon cat is a cat that jumps from team to team when that certain team is winning!! The Bulls aint won shit in ages, neither have the Boys but I stick wit my teams!! Please explain bandwagon!! If I was a bandwagon cat I would be a Patriots, Spur/Laker, & Red Sox fan!! Just stop it and grab some tissue homie!!
He got you there argentino

Mar 24, 2006
Damn argentino I guess Chreep was right..............U are a crybaby wuss!! How does it get to u so bad about what teams I like?? Hahah!! Thats just plain pitiful!! What the fuck has the Mets won??? Please tell me!! A bandwagon cat is a cat that jumps from team to team when that certain team is winning!! The Bulls aint won shit in ages, neither have the Boys but I stick wit my teams!! Please explain bandwagon!! If I was a bandwagon cat I would be a Patriots, Spur/Laker, & Red Sox fan!! Just stop it and grab some tissue homie!! And maddogg what that means is we forget about bad plays immediately so we can win the next game!! That shit is a distant memory like I said!! A loss is a loss no matter how it happens!! Thread Failed like I said!! Got Em!!
lol

you have witnessed one of my drunken posts. i dont even remember typing all that this morning...

lol@ calling me a wuss.

Cowboys still suck though.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Czar aint got nobody, no1 realizes that Czar is old as fuck, and therefore he hopped on those bandwagons when the teams were at their peaks.......

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
lol

you have witnessed one of my drunken posts. i dont even remember typing all that this morning...

lol@ calling me a wuss.

Cowboys still suck though.
Hahaha its all good mane!! I figure u had some fluid in u!! Haha!! But just wanted to be clear incase!! Win or lose my teams are my teams real talk!! And to yall marks gettin happy about us losing today, who cares about the score they only get credit for 1 win mane!! 162 game season......we gone lose more and win more!! Well be just fine mane!! Got Em!!