HD & The Bearfaced Gang Presents: "Finer Thangs"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
HD IS QUALITY ...

IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET USE TO THA "SMACK SMACK" AD LIBS THO... I KEPT CRACKIN UP BCUZ THATS A DEROGTORY TERM FOR A HOOD OUT HERE... BUT HIS AD LIBS ARE DEFINANTLY PART OF THA APPEAL...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
look like rue been on twitter speakin on the situation between him and rod, and other bearfaced members, as well as other random crap

Ryan LilRue Neal
BEFORE YOU BELIEVE THESE NIGGAS LET ME TALK MY SHIT

Ryan LilRue Neal
N THE COLD PART IS I SHOWED U NIGGAS THA WAY

Ryan LilRue Neal
I JUS WANNA KNW WHERE WAS U NIGGAS @ WHEN THE ABC ISSUE WAS FORMED LIL ROD WAS IN JAIL N U OTHER NIGGAS DIDNT HAVE EOUGH MONEY TO HANG OUT

Ryan LilRue Neal
I CANT SPEAK BAD ON LIL ROD CUZ ME N HIM DONE REALLY ROCKED TOGETHER THESE NEW NIGGAS I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM

Ryan LilRue Neal
HOW U GONE SLIDE FA A NIGGA THAT WONT SLIDE FA HIMSELF SMH IM DONE BACK TO THE MONNNEEYYYY

Ryan LilRue Neal
HOW IS THE NIGGA FROM AROUND THE CORNER THAT SHOT YOU STiLL ALIVE

Ryan LilRue Neal
HOW U GET 2 SEPEARATE PISTOLS CASES N THE SAME COUNTY N DO NOT 1 DAY N JAIL

Ryan LilRue Neal
BUT FOR THE RECORD IT AINT NO FONK AT ALL

Ryan LilRue Neal
WE AINT FONKIN BUT WE SHO AINT ROCKIN

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
from 600bj to lil rue on facebook...

Bj Bakerfam Bearfaced posted to Ryan LilRue Neal
Bruh stop postn dis fake ass shyr kuz da streets kno wat it iz H brung u ta da island u used ta bang 43rd aint neva slid on nobody neva was a grinder u been getting slapped da fuk up yo fans dnt kno da real but real nuggas kno wus poppin .... U scared to kum holla ..... Tawkn bout broke nigga aj put yo cd out ... Nigga. Stp speakn on ma niggas on da internet u got niggsd number kum holla if u such a real nigga

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
from 600bj to lil rue on facebook...

Bj Bakerfam Bearfaced posted to Ryan LilRue Neal
Bruh stop postn dis fake ass shyr kuz da streets kno wat it iz H brung u ta da island u used ta bang 43rd aint neva slid on nobody neva was a grinder u been getting slapped da fuk up yo fans dnt kno da real but real nuggas kno wus poppin .... U scared to kum holla ..... Tawkn bout broke nigga aj put yo cd out ... Nigga. Stp speakn on ma niggas on da internet u got niggsd number kum holla if u such a real nigga
lolwut

Nov 18, 2003
Ryan LilRue Neal
HOW U GONE SLIDE FA A NIGGA THAT WONT SLIDE FA HIMSELF SMH IM DONE BACK TO THE MONNNEEYYYY

Ryan LilRue Neal
HOW IS THE NIGGA FROM AROUND THE CORNER THAT SHOT YOU STiLL ALIVE

Ryan LilRue Neal
HOW U GET 2 SEPEARATE PISTOLS CASES N THE SAME COUNTY N DO NOT 1 DAY N JAIL

Ryan LilRue Neal
BUT FOR THE RECORD IT AINT NO FONK AT ALL

Ryan LilRue Neal
WE AINT FONKIN BUT WE SHO AINT ROCKIN
Is he talkin about HD?

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
He's talking about HD in some and rod in others. He sayin hD ain't active and Rod get it in but he fucking w a pussy in HD.

Honestly I always thought you can kinda tell all these dudes are w/the shit especially Rod Breh been in gladiator school for a min he always in some shit. But then again you can only tell so much from the music and I'd say some1 might he telling a little bit of the truth cause H and rue calling eachother pussies pretty tough right now and getting kinda specific.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
They both claim each other ain't really bout what they talkn about.. But who's really tellin the truth? If one of them wasn't solid why even fuck with each other I'n the first place? Hopefully someone can shed some light on what's real and what's not.. Im a fan of both I think HD a better lyricist though.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
HD definitely the better rapper all the way around. Rue voice make it so that he can only make music to get hype to like he got a real ignorant sounding/aggressive flow and that's tight and his raps play into that. H got versatility as an artist and raps his ass off, he can make some dumb maney shit but he can also get introspective and he always has something to say that no one else could ever say the same way.

And on paper H still in the ice livin that life they say rue never slide thru wherever he stay and whatever he doin he bounced on the north tho.

Sep 22, 2008
I thought rue & bearfaced was sippin on boe, it seem as though they been takin the messy marv & click clack gang formula lol this rap shyt is getting more & more saturated by the min..... I dnt believe none of these rap cats is really rockin jst continue make dope music we can listen to.......

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
As far as I know HD hasn't said anything online or in a song. Lil Rod has been the only one to take shots at Rue on wax, now Rue is all online airing the business out.

Apr 5, 2008
The beef shit is a bad look for all of em. But anyway this CD is way better than Emotional Bout My Guap, maybe it's the beats. I skip way less tracks on this one.

Little White Lies, Free, and Heartless are my favorites but I like almost every song on this CD actually