HD "FRESH" & DLO "He's Back" Feedback?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
both are slap IMO that D-Lo could have been better tho HD album is koo but it got kinda of boring fast cuz he says the same shit on every song lol but that D-Lo 30 bars song is something vicious all gas on that track love the beat 2

Oct 27, 2008
FRESH gets better n better with each listen. you & HD is is a combo that cant help but reap success. HD is on the rise right now too, i'd like to a sequel to this album in the future.

CD needed more Hen Sippa though.

Oct 27, 2008
fresh is dope copped 2 of them
on my way to copping a 2nd one just cuz my 1st one was on ITUNES, out of impatience. need the hard copy for the collection.

EDIT: okay heres a real recommendation that i think some folx on here could agree with-- Fresh you should do an HD & Lil Rod Tonight Show, like you did with Shady & Jonah.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
everything about fresh is a victory. hope sales are going well, the strategy of taking the music straight to itunes w/no bullshit is a good look. from a fans perspective it puts the music right where they can get at it and $9.99 ain't shit to most fans who just wanna hear that new shit right away.

hd and you go good together. i have never been too familiar w/your shit, for whatever reason. but this album made me a fan of yours.

free hd.

Oct 27, 2008
everything about fresh is a victory. hope sales are going well, the strategy of taking the music straight to itunes w/no bullshit is a good look. from a fans perspective it puts the music right where they can get at it and $9.99 ain't shit to most fans who just wanna hear that new shit right away.

hd and you go good together. i have never been too familiar w/your shit, for whatever reason. but this album made me a fan of yours.

free hd.
the fuck, H locked up again?? honestly i really dont think he understands the level he's on & the fans he has. he could turn this rap shit into a career, & not many can.

& i dont mind paying 10 on itunes & 10 for a hard copy. i remember paying $17 or $18 for a some cd's years back anyway.

edit: though to be honest this is the only album in a loooong time that i'd do that for.