HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
smh wtf, only 3 books in & the starks are worse off than the sopranos at the end of that series. episode 9's truly is when all the big crazy events happen each season.

Props: Unknownn
Jan 18, 2006
Someone tell me what the fuck just happened (ive constantly watched the show but got lost in the story), one of the dopest scenes ive seen from this show at the end tonight.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Someone tell me what the fuck just happened (ive constantly watched the show but got lost in the story), one of the dopest scenes ive seen from this show at the end tonight.
The Freys & Boltons murdered all of the Stark and Tully forces at the wedding because Robb didnt marry one of Freys daughters. There's also a couple other reasons they'll probably explain next episode

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
*spoiler*

yea i cared more about wtf was gonna happen to arya more than robb & catelyn getting killed. never liked either character.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
*spoiler alert* i guess
(really tho, why even be here if you aint seen the show)

beheaded caastark dude called it (war was lost when you married her!).
yeah that castark dude hella called it.

one of the best episodes of this entire series so far, imo. i stopped reading ahead because the show is much better without knowing (and plus i'm just fucking lazy)

robb over there acting like a broad again. in the red wedding when his wife started getting the shankla to the gut my mind was blown, that was fucking dope, fucking brutal man. i can also honestly say this is the first time i liked cat stark too btw

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
my friends have wondered all season why Roose is my favorite Northern character. Now they all fucking hate me lol. I loved how he showed Cat he was wearing armor and that smirk, then booking it the fuck out of there before the crossbows came out. My only complaint is he didn't come back out in his black and pink heavy armor to kill Robb like in the book.

Props: Awol36