Haystak from Def Jam South

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
I'm putting together a mixtape and so far I've got a track from Haystak signed for the album. I'm looking for more quality music by up and coming artists. The album will be professionally manufactured and distributed to stores. Get at me if you'd like to submit a track for the album. My email is [email protected]
You can also pickup our first mixtape release for $5 off our website www.ogdogg.com to see that we put out a quality product and you will be represented in a professional manner.

Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
Ya, why get on a cd with some of the biggest names in the south... That makes alot of sense... All good though, just trying to get as many submissions as possible to make sure I have hundreds of songs to choose from. Gonna turn out one hot ass album....

Apr 25, 2002
Og Dogg said:
Ya, why get on a cd with some of the biggest names in the south... That makes alot of sense... All good though, just trying to get as many submissions as possible to make sure I have hundreds of songs to choose from. Gonna turn out one hot ass album....
I KNOW STAK MYSELF AND I KNOW HE WOULD CHARGE YOU OUT THE ASS TO PUT HIS SHIT ON A CD....SOUNDS FAULTY TO ME.

Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
It is a track with him and someone else. A collaboration in which he has 1 verse. But nevermind, I can see this thread has been polluted already. I was just looking for more tracks to choose between, but I'll find em elsewhere...

Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
jesse james said:
dude ain't about shit ...he wants to make it some sweet tender shit
No, your music was just "nigga this nigga that" low quality garbage and showed no lyrical talent at all. Don't hate on the album just cuz I rejected your songs... If I let everyone on it, then it'd be a shitty album, be happy I don't let trash get on there...

Aug 26, 2002
the song I told u to put on there is harder then 95% of songs that have came out in last five years..........niggas this nigga that please, u listen to slow.....................that song was on major nationwide album , the biggest name u have is Haystack????? what about 100,000 if that on all his albums combined........get on with the bullshit, so many people would ignore if they knew the full details off tops........your lame and so will this album

Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
Ya, thanks for all the submissions people been sending. It's nice to see that some people know a good opportunity when they see one. We've already gotten plenty of tracks submitted to make 5 mixtapes, but we're only gonna put out the best ones. Alot of artists have been sending us exclusive tracks as well produced for the mixtape. This is definately going to be a hard choice. But don't let the 120+ submissions stop you from submitting your tracks. 90% of the ones I've heard have been "jesse james" style, which is garbage. So if you have quality produced material please, send it in and get heard. Don't let the few idiots that have been turned away in this thread sway you.