Having Problems With Pro Tools Loading???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
if your pro tools is not loading and says cannot find digidesgn software it means you need to get a ILOK authorization key and then register it on there website then you got to pay for the codes which sucks but hey pays for sounds so if your using a mac computer u need that ILOK key real talk it retails for about 40 bucks

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
^^^tru but i really meant when it says it cannot find the "Digidesign Cannot Find The ILOK authorization Software" means you need to get the ILOK KEY

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Maybe if he has an M-Powered system, I know those come with USB keys. If you got that shit ripped you're probably up shits creek and will have to buy the software legit. If you have the key you might have a faulty jack in your computer, try sticking the key into another slot.

Mar 22, 2004
SPOOK2517 said:
I picked up that M-audio version and you have to have the i-lock key or the program won't run.
ok, my bad. I have the 002 and had a 001 and it didn't need it.
Either way, as long as you buy the shit legit, you shouldn't have to worry bout this

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
yea i bought it legit lol i dont fuck wit bootlegs lol and it wont run on A G4 Powerbook unless it has the codes uploaded on the Ilok

Dec 20, 2003
yes said:
yea i bought it legit lol i dont fuck wit bootlegs lol and it wont run on A G4 Powerbook unless it has the codes uploaded on the Ilok
Did you ever figure that shit out cause I was experiencing the same problem too?

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
yea i figured it out

it sucks but you gota do it

go to the guitar center or www.ilok.com and purchase the ilok authorization key it costs 40 bucks

then when you get it stick it into ur usb trasnport go to ilok.com register it and download the installer for mac or pc whichever you have then from there you got to purchase the serial codes it sucks but its the only way it will work