HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
my cd burner on my comp, reads disc but doesnt burn cds. i havent tried it in a minute but when i did it would rarely burn cds

any suggestions on what to do?

First find out if its still unable to burn, if not tell me what application you had attempted to burn the cd with, and also make sure you attempt to burn data + audio cds just to cancel out any random ass issues.
After that we will check if your CD Drive driver is a valid up-to-date one.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
maybe someone can help me out , i have a hp laptop & whenever i turn the power on the computer starts up & you can hear it running or whatever but the screen is black and no matter what you do there is no visual on the screen . .... anyone ever have this problem ? ive seen it happen on another lil ACER laptop i had too .

Sep 5, 2008
maybe someone can help me out , i have a hp laptop & whenever i turn the power on the computer starts up & you can hear it running or whatever but the screen is black and no matter what you do there is no visual on the screen . .... anyone ever have this problem ? ive seen it happen on another lil ACER laptop i had too .

screen/backlight is probably dead, or connection to board came undone (usually have to open laptop to check)

you can connect to external monitor to check computer is fine.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

anybody know about any software to boost laptop audio?

just bought a laptop and the audio is hella low even when turned up all the way...

AYUDA!!!!

May 11, 2002
Im having trouble viewing any type of video online in fullscreen. Whenever Im watching the video then I click to go into fullscreen I either get a blank white screen or a black screen. Any idea as to how I can fix this? As far as I know I am running the most recent version of flash. Any help would be appreciated.