HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
If you want to make a small investment I can show you a way to fail-safe your computer from losing important files.

Just buy an external (USB) hard drive. Use this in addition to your primary hard drive with windows. On the external you will install NOTHING. Keep it blank of any software installation. Just the files you want to keep safe.

What I do is put all my music, movies, pictures etc. on my external. I can play them all from the drive with no problems. This has several advantages:

1. They will not be harmed when your computer becomes infected with viruses/trojans.
2. You can wipe out your computer's C drive with a reformat and these files will remain in tact.
3. You can easily unplug the hard drive and take it with you wherever you want. Simply plug it into another computer and without any additional software it will load right up giving you access to all your files.

Dec 28, 2004
yeah so I talked to some tech guy from symantec & they said my laptop has a virus on my registry or some shit like that, saying $100 & they'll take care of it....is that shit cool or is is it easy to remove?

Jan 14, 2006
^^^im pretty sure that blue ray quality movies are probably above some 20gb. am i right?

so i highly highly doubt that the video would come out HD quality