haven't heard a good track from the bay.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
in a minute...someone put me on game.

only two albums i'm checking for. jacka's and clyde's. everyone else has fallen off faaast

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
exactly...im ashamed to say it but ive drifted back to listening to artists like az, sonny rich, pastor troy, and shit... right now that carter III is gettin dumb ass play in the car. MARV where you at ???? i need new music, but i will be buying that new guce on the 10th.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I DONT AGREE IT SOME WORDS

I FEEL THAT D-DRE REALITY SHOW ALBUM WITH DUBB20, CRUMBSNATCHA, MAKI

IS ILL^^^I KNO CAUSE THATS FOLKS AND ITS GOOD MUSIC

AND AS WELL DRUG MUZIK D-DRE SOLO WILL BE COMING OUT TO AND THAT IS ILL

ALOT OF THINGS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO

AND THAT CARTER 3 IS WEAK TO ME LOL I CANT STAND HIS WYNING AND SOME OF HIS BARS IS STUPID

HE FUCKED UP SOME GOOD FEATURES LOOL
JUST MY OPINON THO

Silas

Sicc OG
May 4, 2005
Bored Stiff - from the ground up

coming soon:
boots riley , tom morello and stanton moore - street sweepers... i got huge expectations for this album

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
i don't think wayne is all that, but the beats n your right the features make most of the tracks but regardless carter III is gettin more play then any bay cd as of late... and trust me i got a huge bay area cd collection, as i set a rule for myself to purchase bay cds, bootleg everything else... but damn the music has fallen off hard. tear gas should be incredible though

Apr 23, 2006
track money pack money album had some good songs
nickatinas new one off tale af 2 andres - color of the benz
drought season had some slappers too
cant slo down- e 40, turf talk, kd stunts
there has been a few good releases this year

Feb 4, 2005
exactly...im ashamed to say it but ive drifted back to listening to artists like az, sonny rich, pastor troy, and shit... right now that carter III is gettin dumb ass play in the car. MARV where you at ???? i need new music, but i will be buying that new guce on the 10th.
The bay still putting out heat but it has slowed up alot cos ive noticed that ive started to give other regions much more airplay then usual. But dan if you a lil wayne fan i doubt ill be able to suggest anything cos wayne is garbadge and has been since hotboyz broke up imo.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
since most of you catz know most of these wack azz rappers

some body need to send a message to mac mall (not wack) and tell him to get in contact with cuzo
who is the ceo of young black brotha records and drop another classic with the mack break downs etc....

cuz this shit is getting ridiculous

Nov 15, 2005
...coming soon:
boots riley , tom morello and stanton moore - street sweepers...
Sounds interestin'. Thanks 4 the heads up. I'll be checkin' 4 that. One of my favorite cuts right now is "Breezy" by Eddi Projex feat. Keak. That song is really dope.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
yeah...its been slow out here since 06....a lot of quality dropped that year...the team, quinn, balance, e-40, too short, big rich, etc.

My favorite 2 Bay Area releases this year have the Errelevent album the the Jacka/Berner album. Not too many weak songs on either album.

Oct 27, 2007
I think people don't give enough credit. When singles come on here, hella people respond with "SLAP!" and "THIS SHIT FIRE", yet when people look at the scene as a whole they go "Damn the Bay ain't like it used to be," or "No good songs have come out since Luniz or RBL." On the real there have been some good songs this year. I wish people would be consistent. If you ain't feeling it, you ain't feeling it. But songs often get rave reviews on here and then the same people be saying that the Bay is dead.

100 Bars of Death - Ya Boy
Aspen - Jacka
All Over Me (ft Matt Blaque) - Jacka
Late Night - Husalah
SF Anthem & All City SF (ft Boo Banga & Big Rich) - San Quinn
All I Know (ft E-40 & Clyde Carson) - Keak Da Sneak
Brezzy As Ever (ft Keak Da Sneak) - Eddi Projex
They're All Waiting On Me - San Quinn
U Beezy & My Homeboy's Chevy & Color Of The Benz - Andre Nickatina (& Mac Dre off of Tale of II Andres)
Let Me Love You (ft Messy Marv & San Quinn) - At All Costs
Shed Blood - AP.9
Battlefield (ft Bald Head Rick & Fed-X) - Berner & Jacka
Hit Me On My Chearp (ft Turf Talk) - Sky Balla

Shit this is just off the top of my head.

Jun 20, 2006
man..most what i read in this forum is bullshit....there are plenty fucking albums worth copin from the bay since 06'.........
Mistah F.a.b.-the baydestrian.......(CLASSIC)
Traxamillion-SLAP ADDICT (ridiculous production...best song "From tha Hood")
Yukmouth-City of Dope Vol. 1 (great mixtape)
Numskull-Numworld (the luniz reunion track was sick)
Messy Marv and Various Artists- Music Fo' tha Taliban
Messy Marv & Mitchy Slick-"Messy Slick"
.......shall i continue......
Messy, PSD, Keak--Da Bidness
Yukmouth-Million Dollar Mouthpiece
thats just a few......any response to that? those albums are great....