Have you suffered anxiety attacks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2006
I Haven't slept in two days;I shake and feel like I am having a heart attack.
Iam often swetting and freezing at the same time. My blood pressure is enough to cause uncontrollable nose bleeds, and I am short of breadth.
I thought about Tech N9ne always saying liberate me, and that is how I feel.
I ask for your prayers if you can take a minute. The mental anguish has put
a load on my faith. If you can relate let me know. If not could you still pray for me. Just being able to talk on this board is actually helping me.

Aug 19, 2002
i used to have em...pretty bad too...and the thing is the first Dr. i was going to didnt really seem to know whut was goin on so i had to wear this heart moniter thing for a month straight...i was allergic to the adhesive so i had 2 big huge scars to prove it for a while...after a while i just quit having them...i hope urs cease as soon as posible...get well...

Oct 3, 2005
I've been taking lexapro for 6 months for my anxiety. I use to trip out alot but the meds have helped out. But u should try talking to a psycogolist that helps to.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
kfascole said:
Iam often swetting and freezing at the same time. My blood pressure is enough to cause uncontrollable nose bleeds, and I am short of breadth.
a load on my faith. If you can relate let me know. If not could you still pray for me. Just being able to talk on this board is actually helping me.
people tell me shit like this all the time..

i just tell em take another hit....u'll be alright.

Jun 23, 2003
kfascole said:

I suffered real bad anxiety when I was with my ex. I found that stress, eating habits, and how much sunlight you get all factor into anxiety attacks. I took them meds for a while, zoloft, and effexor. They just make you pack on weight and feel suicidal. And when you stop taking them you are dizzy for about 10 days straight. If you have no history of anxiety and are not stressed out you may want to talk to a doc. Either way you should. A doctor will try to put you on meds right away though. They could help. They take a while to start working though.

Having a shortness of breath along with bad nosebleeds isnt something I ever had. I always felt like I was hopped up on speed sometimes. Also had real bad insomnia or was really really sleepy. Not sure if me telling you this helps. God will take care of you. You know that. Don't let it question your faith. If god wanted you dead or in pain there are far worse things god would have done to you. :) But for real though, stay up!

Jun 8, 2004
I got em back in the day alot when I was younger and occasionally now but i can deal wit it because its really all just in the head...I think i got a slight case of OCD or something

Although I know in some cases it can be chemical imbalance in the brain that u can get meds for.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
do the attacking anxiety coarse by lussinda bassate and read the natural cures book, they will help you out alot. fuck doctors.

Apr 21, 2003
I've been having Anxiety Attacks lately too well not in a few weeks which im thanking god about but yeah they were pretty bad i had the really fast heart beat and my arms felt heavy and just a shity feeling like something bad was gonna happen.. basiclly its really hard to explain exactly how it was but yeah i went to the hospitol twice the first time they didnt know what was up and didnt tell me shit the second time i told them what i thought it was and they figured it was that and gave me some "Ativan" i've had it for awhile and havn't took any yet i think its just the comfert of having the medication in case something happens and thats why i havnt got any attacks but im not sure im just thankful for it.. Just eather keep praying cause god knows what hes doing everything is for a reason man.. or get it checked up and get some kind of medication.. Dont worry too much it doesnt help i know thats really hard to do but it doesnt.. for me it was when i started thinking about shit then it would happen.. but i know what your going thru bro i'll pray for you.. God bless -Matt

Aug 14, 2005
i take paxil. i started gettin the atacks after i almost od on coke and crank about 7 yrs ago. ever since then out of nowhere ill feel like that night all over again and ill be sober. i ended up going to the dr. and the paxil actually helps me a lot. i feel normal now but whenever i smoke doja i'll feel like my heart is gonna explode. i hope u feel better mayne.

Apr 21, 2003
Thats the same for me it happend when i did a lot of coke one day and got high and everytime i get that feeling it seems like that night.. and now i cant get high when i do my heart races just like u said.. Crazy shit to hear it from someone else..

Aug 14, 2005
i read your post and i gotta say that your arms feeling heavy is a good way of explainin my symptoms too because when im having the attacks i hunch over cant stand straight for some reason. the only thing that goes thru my mind is that im about to have a stroke or sumthin. my chest starts to tingle and i feel like its game over. its the worst feeling in the world. this happens to me every once in a while in front of women cuz i aint gonna lie when i drink i still fuck with meth or coke, anywayz theyll freak out and probably think im either crazy or overreacting. i put myself here so theres no use in whining about it.

Feb 20, 2006
I've had one really big attack about 2 years ago. I didin't know what the hell was going on. I thought I was going to die. The Dr's put me on remeron and I haven't had one since. Sometimes it feels like one is coming but I just keep telling myself to relax and try not to think about it. But I was one of those all day all night smokers and now I hardly ever hit the doja. It kinda strange how alot of anxiety attacks happen to pot heads. Sometimes I think it's a higher power telling people to chill on the smoke. Stress, lack of sleep, eating habits all play a major role. If you can get on a regular routine it helps alot.

Feb 4, 2006
Thanks for all the info. and support. I slept for two hrs today and saw a
decrease in heart rate and blood pressure. I lost 8lbs in less than two days,
but I feel better. I keep telling myself that it's ok and try to avoid the big
adrenaline rush. I will continue in prayer for all of you that have shared your
experiances with me, it was a blessing-trust me. Not that misery loves company, but to know others have dealt with similar things and come through.
I will be taking a break from ministry, but will continue to seek God's plan.
A planned vacation will probably do me good.
I never thought that a Tech N9ne board could be so helpful-thanks.

Feb 18, 2006
something big prolly happend in your life lately and got your thoughts twisted and thats what causing it, figure out what it is, and deal with it, dont surpress it, cover it up, or avoid it, letting it out works the best, and dont turn to drugs/alcohol, even tho it was 4/20 :|