Have you ever gotten even with the Coppers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Have you ever got even with the COPS?

• YES!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no need intrest in the matter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
One day at my high school, I had worn my brand new Dr Dre The Chronic Tshirt (this was early 93). It had a weed leaf on it and two days earlier the principal had banned any article of clothing with weed on it from campus. My homie had on a Cypress Hill Tshit that was chockful of weedleaves on it...yall remember the shirts at that time. Well anyway the punk ass rookie campus cop saw us and pull us into his office that he had at school. He called some other cops and they searched us and took away our shirts. The rest of the day me and my homie had to wear these gay ass Logan High School PE shirts. Anyway, it turned out that I knew the campus cop cause he was actually dating my neighbor at the time. So one time when I was chillin with my homie at the pad, the cop pulls up to his breezy's house next door. We were drinking St Ides on my doorstep and when he got out the car he looked at us and said "Drinking lowers your sperm count boys" So anyway, we decided to get our little revenge. While he was inside his broads house, we pissed inside of his droptop jeep. I went back to my house and shit in a plastic cup, then I took his burner gloves from his glove compartment and proceeded to smear my own shitlog all over the inside of his windshield. Then my homie told me to step out. I was wondering what he was gonna do...but then all of a sudden he opened his mouth and PUKED allover this cops driverseat. He actually forced himself to puke! It was great! Then my homie grabbed a handful of tapes from the glove compartment. We run into my garage and laugh our asses off, with my homie's puke dripping from his lips. We go through all the tapes and guess what we find...you got it....Dr Dre-The Chronic FUCKEN HIPOCRITE!!! True ass story, I'll never forget it.

Aug 11, 2002
fuckin' coppers don't like us. they be in the cuttie's lookin' for us just tryin' to catch us slippin'. all my cousin's at school done got caught up at least once except me... i keep trying to tell these idiots to look out for 'em. my cousin's be plottin', but they're all in juvi or Y.A. One of my cousin's gave a copper a 1 hitter quitter for pushing my girl cousin tho'. he got away with it too.

Apr 25, 2002
sorta... but I caught a felony and ass whoopin like no other.

fuk tha aurora gang unit.. If I woulda got away with that shit I woulda been kickin in more doors than they ever coulda thought about.

Apr 25, 2002
and for tha record... I didn't kick that faggot ass cop...them fools lied and just whooped my ass cause I took they shit and tried to give me misdamenor assult on a police officer.

May 11, 2002
triplegold said:

fuk tha aurora gang unit.. If I woulda got away with that shit I woulda been kickin in more doors than they ever coulda thought about.
Where you the white guy in there?

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
MeloTrauma said:
One day at my high school, I had worn my brand new Dr Dre The Chronic Tshirt (this was early 93). It had a weed leaf on it and two days earlier the principal had banned any article of clothing with weed on it from campus. My homie had on a Cypress Hill Tshit that was chockful of weedleaves on it...yall remember the shirts at that time. Well anyway the punk ass rookie campus cop saw us and pull us into his office that he had at school. He called some other cops and they searched us and took away our shirts. The rest of the day me and my homie had to wear these gay ass Logan High School PE shirts. Anyway, it turned out that I knew the campus cop cause he was actually dating my neighbor at the time. So one time when I was chillin with my homie at the pad, the cop pulls up to his breezy's house next door. We were drinking St Ides on my doorstep and when he got out the car he looked at us and said "Drinking lowers your sperm count boys" So anyway, we decided to get our little revenge. While he was inside his broads house, we pissed inside of his droptop jeep. I went back to my house and shit in a plastic cup, then I took his burner gloves from his glove compartment and proceeded to smear my own shitlog all over the inside of his windshield. Then my homie told me to step out. I was wondering what he was gonna do...but then all of a sudden he opened his mouth and PUKED allover this cops driverseat. He actually forced himself to puke! It was great! Then my homie grabbed a handful of tapes from the glove compartment. We run into my garage and laugh our asses off, with my homie's puke dripping from his lips. We go through all the tapes and guess what we find...you got it....Dr Dre-The Chronic FUCKEN HIPOCRITE!!! True ass story, I'll never forget it.
lolz

anyways, Mr. Angeles and those campus cops can kiss my ass.

Jun 2, 2002
alright, here is some good ol' backwoods country shit...

i'll just tell ya the aftermath...

1 cop, tied to a tree, naked, mag light, orifice, overnight...figure that out...

Aug 16, 2002
jUST THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS WHIPPIN AN 8 IN OAK PARK AND OUT OF NOWERE THIS PIGGY COMES AROUND THE CORNER WITH HIS LIGHTS ON SO I GUNNED IT AND WHIPPED THE FIRST CORNER I SEEN I HEADED STRAIT FOR 12TH AVE AND HE WAS STILL ON MY ASS SO I HIT THE FREEWAY AND PUT MY SHIT TO THE FLOOR AND WAS FUCCIN GONE ON THAT PIGGY!! I GOT OFF WAY THE FUCC OUT BY MADISON AND STAYED THE NIGHT AT MY GIRLZ HOUSE!! FUCC A PIGGY I AM DIPPIN ON ALL PIGS THAT TRY AND PULL ME NOW!!

HOW IS THIS GETTING BACC??? WELL ABOUT A 2 WEEKS AGO I GOT ALL KINDS OF TICKETS FOR NO FORNT LICENSE PLATES, NOISE VIOLATIONS (BEAT) AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER SHIT! SO THIS TIME I JUST SHOOK THIS PO AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SHAKE THEM UP UNTILE THEY CATCH ME!!!

GOTTI

C

CinFul-1

triplegold said:

That shit is so FunnY!!!!!

Ive done hella shit fuckin wit the 5.o, probably the funniest was I was locked in county and got to cook asshole pigs breakfast and lunch, I'd fuck there food up.

Apr 25, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
anyways, Mr. Angeles and those campus cops can kiss my ass.
Haha, yeah...Mr Angeles was always a dick to...Mr Brown too...you remember the campus cops name? I know one was Chadwick, but the pig we fucked with was a young mexican dude...i forget that coconut's name

Jul 21, 2002
one nite bacc in "92" me and a homie was drinkin botttle after bottle of 800 anyhow we hit this one corner fast as shit and we seen the worms (piglets)
so we passed'em up they were lookin at us like we just killed somebody so why did i look in the rearview and they were busting a u on the narrowest ass street that you can actually get stuck on the curb tryin to turn around on.
so i told my homie to gun-it we came to the end of the blocc and made a quicc ass left i mean batman with no grappling hook type a shit. and ran this bums shopping cart down this fool did an olympic jump tryin not to get hit. we made a right in the alley coming up and i look in the rear view again but did'nt see the worms so we're doing like a 120 mph im sitting in my seat scared as shit hoping dont nobody decide to step out in the alleyway cuz really moving speed, so the alley's about to end and there's traffic right and left flying by us but......we cant see shit.....why because we're headed forward and traffic's coming from the right and left up a head of us. so basically we cant see what's coming from the right or the left .so we gun-it again not looking left or right maaan it was so many cars swervin crashin and pylin up cause we came outta no where, so we end up in an alley right across traffic so im sitting there sweating and shit breathing real fucked so we're coming out of the alley topspeed, guess who we ran into ....i mean crashed there shit up and got us banged the fucc up ....the fuccen worms we seen on the narrow street. so their all wobbling outta their vehicle while we're dazed as fucc trying to get out of the crunch up car we were in. (my homies moms car.....we dropped her off at the club) when the damn worms walked and said............. ALL WE WERE TRYING TO DO IS LET YOU GUY'S KNOW IS THAT YOUR HEADLIGHTS WERE'NT ON......so now im on the way to the hospital with a broke thumb and a bruised collar bone. and the homie had a broke jaw. aint that some shit all because our head lights were'nt on....we did'nt get even wit'em but we got banged up.and did'nt have no seat belts on either we were suppose to take the homies mom's car bacc home instead we went driving around drinking and fuccen with folks.