Have You Ever Banged an Asian Chick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
alot of peeps up n here are talking bout asian pussy being tha bomb...but why is it the bomb? what sets them apart from anyother kinda pussy?...ive never had asian pussy,YET!...but ive noticed that they mostly date white guys or preppy folks...wich i am not!...but hopefully one day ill swoop me up sum asian pussy cuz its on my to do list by tha end of this year...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Rocky6 said:
yup, if you consider philipinos asian...
we are

fuck what anyone else tells you

you got these gay ass youngstas sayin shit like "i'm not asian, i'm pacific islander"... that will get you punched in the grill.... one can debate that we're at least part pacific islander, but anyone telling you we're 100% not asian is automatically a sellout.

VdZ

Sicc OG
Aug 18, 2003
www.tapevault.com
im asian . get asian pussy all the time
chinese, vietnamese, laos, thai, japanese,filipinas, mix
gotten pussy from black, latina, white,
not yet done a indian, or native america board yet.

Apr 1, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
we are

fuck what anyone else tells you

you got these gay ass youngstas sayin shit like "i'm not asian, i'm pacific islander"... that will get you punched in the grill.... one can debate that we're at least part pacific islander, but anyone telling you we're 100% not asian is automatically a sellout.
lol. Man pacific islanders are asian, they are from asia but migrated to other places or maybe because of continental drift is why they so far away from asia. If you look asian and you have slanted eyes then you are asian! Why some may say they are not asian is prolly cuz the phillipines aren't apart of the Asia continent, Japan isn't either, don't mean they pacific islanders lol.

Sep 16, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
lol. Man pacific islanders are asian, they are from asia but migrated to other places or maybe because of continental drift is why they so far away from asia. If you look asian and you have slanted eyes then you are asian! Why some may say they are not asian is prolly cuz the phillipines aren't apart of the Asia continent, Japan isn't either, don't mean they pacific islanders lol.
foo im chamorro and i sure as hell aint asian thats fa sho....

Apr 1, 2002
W0RM_Da_C0N said:
foo im chamorro and i sure as hell aint asian thats fa sho....
Foo what the fuck is chamorro? Never heard of y'all. Did some research and y'all from Guam? Man I consider Pacific Islanders as Asians for the simple fact that they may not be from the continent Asia, but are descendants of Asians. Pacific Islands were once apart of Asia, google Pangea. Also ever heard of continental drift? End of discussion. I don't care what you consider yourself as long as you know the history.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
MeloTrauma said:
^^^ what the hell? You dug this old ass thread up just so you can respond to that?
aahhhahaaha thats waht I was thinkin too when I saw this thread -again-
and like whats so special about bangin a white chick, theyre the sluttiest girls I know, will sleep with just about anyone..

Apr 25, 2002
I wouldn't mind dippin' in some Asian puss. Might as well try 'em all while you can. My boy dates an Asian broad and always tryna tell me they the freakiest...