have yall seen this shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2002
why would tech sign that cd and who would be dumb enough to be like "yo tech your my favorite rapper will you sign this unauthorized piece of shit, thanks man." can anyone who was at the release party confirm tech signing a CELCIUS cd.CELCIUS SIGNED BY TECH???

Jan 9, 2004
He signed it, that is definitely his signature. I got Absolute Power signed at the same place and he had so many people there wanting his sig, he wasn't to strict on what got signed and what didnt'. When hundreds of people are there requesting autos, the last thing he cares about is what cd he is signing and where the fan got it. I bet he would sign a cdr copy of the Worst if you placed one in front of him. He is still getting his name out and promoting his work.

Sep 26, 2002
warrensburg said:
, the last thing he cares about is what cd he is signing and where the fan got it. I bet he would sign a cdr copy of the Worst if you placed one in front of him. He is still getting his name out and promoting his work.
exactly what i thought when i read this thread.
i might be wrong but he dont seem like the kinda person that would start givin a kid shit about having a CD. Cus people who know, they knwo what tech's position is on that celcius shit. and people who dont know, hey at least they're interested in the music enough to ask for an autograph, and they'll probably buy the next release from tech

Sep 6, 2002
i guess you guys are right i just thought it was odd. i'm about to see tech in santa cruz cali hope to get my big bad wolf single signed.
peace