Have yall seen the paris Cover????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Paris is classic. Although I loved his album "Sleeping With The Enemy", hes the biggest hypocrite on the planet. One day hes hugging corporate America in the magazine Fortune, arms around his "so called enemies" because he was hitting it big in the stock market, the next day he wants to portray terrorism happening to the same people he broke bread with. Anybody that wishes terrorism on our own soil should get the fuck out.

Apr 25, 2002
Paris has some tight tracks and is willing to challenge shit others aint. He also makes tight beats. But his analysis is FAULTY. If you want a real analysis of society, go to THE COUP. not Paris.

Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
Paris has some tight tracks and is willing to challenge shit others aint. He also makes tight beats. But his analysis is FAULTY. If you want a real analysis of society, go to THE COUP. not Paris.
I agree.

Jan 5, 2003
illmannered666 said:
Paris is classic. Although I loved his album "Sleeping With The Enemy", hes the biggest hypocrite on the planet. One day hes hugging corporate America in the magazine Fortune, arms around his "so called enemies" because he was hitting it big in the stock market, the next day he wants to portray terrorism happening to the same people he broke bread with. Anybody that wishes terrorism on our own soil should get the fuck out.
you should read some of his shit on his website, cause it isn't even like that. Sure I don't agree with most of his beliefs, but i suport him and what he is doing. His music is dope and makes you think. He has most of his good songs on MP3 on his site, check it out.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

That cover is gonna raise some shit.

We need more people like Paris that arent afraid to speak thier mind, even if it doesnt agree with the popular opinion. It seems when people say something intelligent that goes against the governtment they get shut down, like Bill Maher from politically Incorrect...

Jan 19, 2003
i see nothin wrong with that cover , free speach mayne. Anyways im guessin with a cover like that he is just trying to get people to notice his album , and it will work. If someone is hittin up sam goodys or somethin and see's a cover like that theres gonna be some people that stop and pick it up to see what it is , that some person is gonna go home and tell his homie. The cover itself will bring paris extra exposure which in the music game is very important. I say good cover.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Question: Everyone who is all up in arms about this cover: What were your thoughts when "Sleeping With The Enemy" came out with the artwork depicting Paris about to smoke Bush? Did that ruffle your feathers?

Apr 25, 2002
I'm all for free speech, put it in stores and see how it sells..... In my opinion he should get the fuck out of our country if he feels that way though....

Whatever happened to pride in America ? We've got the best nation in the world, we need to stop bitching and whining and start acting like it...