Have yall seen 3-6 Mafia Dance?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I'm sorry...

l like 3-6, but i cannot stop laughing when i see them try to dance. anybody else seen it? i aint talking like choreographed paula abdul shit, im talking about like crunchy and i think lord doin that little step thing they do... dont kno, just looks funny as fuck to me. and this aint no hate on 3-6 thread, jus wondering if yall seen it.

Sep 13, 2004
rose town ryda said:
I'm sorry...

l like 3-6, but i cannot stop laughing when i see them try to dance. anybody else seen it? i aint talking like choreographed paula abdul shit, im talking about like crunchy and i think lord doin that little step thing they do... dont kno, just looks funny as fuck to me. and this aint no hate on 3-6 thread, jus wondering if yall seen it.
That's called gangster walk.They do it in Tennessee and Ms.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thrak said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows about this...and Crunchy actually has his own dance. All that gangsta walkin is dope tho, buck jumpin in the club

Jun 5, 2004
i had a feelin it was a diff type of dance thing in the south. i guess the wierdest thing for me is that i would never expect to see any of 3-6 be dancing. but what made me think of this is i thought i saw cb do it on the stay fly performance they did last week on BET.

May 9, 2002
rose town ryda said:
i had a feelin it was a diff type of dance thing in the south. i guess the wierdest thing for me is that i would never expect to see any of 3-6 be dancing. but what made me think of this is i thought i saw cb do it on the stay fly performance they did last week on BET.
Its like if you seena Bay video...and someone was goin dumb....someone woulda posted the same thing...

Jun 5, 2004
^wtf, the one in the video is tight.

i guess it just looked funny to me in that music video cuz they showed like 2 second clips of it.

but, yea he was breakin it down at that concert though.

Jul 6, 2002
thrak said:
thank you for clearing that up, I was just about to say that. Plus, that dance is old as fudge, it was a precursor to "slam daning :siccness: " in acircle. I think I first was the ganxta walk back when I was in the third grade, and i've been graduated from college now for aover a year, so you do the math.