Have Yall Hurrd "Sick Shit"by Lynch on the Best Kept Secret Comp.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Mr.HydroSTL said:
That Shit is tight........... I hope that track is going to be Lynch by Inch.......Classic shit..........................
what the fuck are you TALKING about?!? That beat was a piece of shit straight off of the triton and lynch just babbling his usual bullshit. It wasn't new, original or special. I heard that dumbass song and was like "Wh... What the fuck is this?"

It sounded like a throwaway from EBK4.

Mar 13, 2003
KAVEO408 said:

And y'all wonder why artists take forever to release shit or stop releasing shit at all. Cuz y'all bootleg and burn everything and cats aint gettin paid. you wrong cuzzin. You should be asking where you can buy it. One
Most artists need to stop releasing shit. It doesn't sell because it's bullshit. Look at 50 cent. his shit is bootlegged more than anyone else on earth, and he's still making millions. Because he had some hot singles and promoted them.

You dumbasses release a bunch of bullshit kill kill gangsta gangsta shit which has been done over and over and over and over. You don't say shit that NWA didn't say and it's usually over some fucked up beat with a Mo Bounce to The Ounce clap.

Then when you make your bullshit album about being hard and how much you blast over trash beats - you sit on your ass and you don't promote shit. You don't ever leave CA, maybe you'll go to Nevada. Get off your ass and tour and stop stuffing your face with cheese burgers.

I'll continue to bootleg shit whenever I want - because if the shit is good enough, I will buy it so I can hear high quality sound. Most people feel the same way I do.

If you're mad because you make bullshit music and I won't pay for it - you're just like the crackhead who gets mad because I won't buy his puke covered stereo. Don't hate me, make some good fucking records for once in your life and stop bitching. Your pussy bitch whining has become very annoying.

Sep 17, 2002
cuz you obviously don't kno what tha fukk you're talkin bout...and yeah 50 cent makin millions, but his shits gay (my opinion) and only punk as white boys, preppy muthafukkas, and bitches is buyin his shit now (my opinion).....

Mar 13, 2003
Fuck off both you faggots.

What's the difference between a C-BO album and a Nelly album? ! C-BO tries to have some salsa dancy beats on his shit too, he raps about fucking bitches, having bentleys and money, and shooting people. Nelly does the exact same thing except he 's not MOBSTA he's a BALLA. C-BO and Nelly are basically the same rapper except Nelly smiles and C-BO frowns.

The difference is Nelly gets out and promotes his shit nationwide with his commercial singles. He hits the pavement and WORKS.

Selling your shit in CA is not good enough anymore. If you want to make the west coast rise again - you have to hit bars and clubs across the nation before you expect shit. When the numbers start rolling in the majors will come to you just like they came to Jayo and SC Cartel.

EDIT: Compare "Hot in Herre" to C-BO's bitch songs. Where is the difference?? Because nelly raps about clubs and c-bo raps about strip clubs? They're both representing pimpin - but Nelly had a catchy hook and beat...C-BO's hooks ain't shit and his beats are mostly tired

Sep 17, 2002
fa real willy just has no fukkin idea what tha hell he is talkin bout...first he tries ta talk down on x-raided and say 50 cent is better, then he says nelly and c-bo ar tha basikally tha same rapper? what tha fukk? i don't kno bout y'all but I'ma just stop payin attention ta his stupid ass altogether...and if he starts talkin shit ta me for this post, I'm not even gonna waste my time respondin

Mar 13, 2003
get your head out of your ass you blind bitch. The reason your west coast rappers don't sell shit is because they don't promote.

They make the same commercial trash rapping about bitch ass cars and rims like Jay-Z does. But Jay-z tours, and west coast artists just blow hydro and sit on their fat asses.

You know how a garbage artist like Ludacris got a deal with Def Jam? He sold 100,000 copies of his own shit by his damn self. He put in work. If C-BO or Killa Tay or whoever sold that much...went from the Bay, to Sac, to LA, to Nevada, to Seattle, to Texas to Detroit and sold 100,000 copies and documented it - Def Jam would sign them in a minute.

But they don't. They piss and moan about how shit ain't fair. Well fuck that.

Jan 25, 2003
Willy Jones said:

They make the same commercial trash rapping about bitch ass cars and rims like Jay-Z does. But Jay-z tours, and west coast artists just blow hydro and sit on their fat asses.
funny this comes on the siccmade forum, where every minute of the day you would probably find the members on the ps2 playing SOCOM instead of doing their job

Mar 13, 2003
Damn right it's real shit. I wonder what fucked up excuse lynch is going to have this time around when his record doesn't sell shit.

2 months after the shits released people on this forum will be all on his dick saying it's "DA SICCEST YET - TIGHT SHIT GOOD LOOKIN LYNCH!!" - then after the hype, people will realize it's bullshit, and it'll sell about 5000 copies, maybe less than Sicx's album.

Why? Because lynch is almost 50 and his old ass can't even make an original song anymore, much less tour.

"I could've been PLATINUM" - Lynch

What world is he living in? I've never heard of a platinum artist who refused to promote his album. 50 cent makes horrible music and people forgot about his dumb ass in 2001....then he put out a dance single - gave interviews nationwide, performed all over the fuckin place and put posters up on every corner in every major city. Then it took another fuckin single and the same promotion to blow him up big time.

People won't shut the fuck up about how Jay-Z stole E-40's slang...I wish they would all fucking die. I never seen E-40's fat ass out east promoting, pumping for mix tapes and hanging posters. He could send a street team out here and pay them 10 bucks an hour and PHI, NY, and ATL could be ready for 40 water's album to drop...but no he'd rather complain and hate on Jay-Z.

Fuck yall.

May 8, 2002
I agree with what your saying as I stated above. But honestly I dont realy give a shit, If lynch doesnt waant to promote his album and he's happy staying at the level he is right now, then more power to him. If he wants to go out and promote his shit and get money then good for him. I just gotta worry about my life more then what lynch is doing with his career. When his new shit comes out I'm gonna buy it as soon as I can. As long as I can find it in a store then I'm happy.

Mar 13, 2003
Fuck that I'll have that shit on mp3 and I'll be pumping it for 5 bucks a copy. If lynch doesn't want to make money then I'll make a killing. Although half the town will want their money back.