Have Yall Hurrd "Sick Shit"by Lynch on the Best Kept Secret Comp.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
This is old news but yea that song is a FUCCN CLASSIC!
old skool , gangsta, the beat wuz gangsta, the lyrics from him n Doc wuz gangsta....CLASSIC!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
if there was more then 1 lynch song i would. but $15 for 1 fuckin song! shit i can barely support my weed habbit. and plus, well i dont really know but, how much money would lynch get off a comp. with 1 song on it?

Dec 27, 2002
Re: reply

Young Locc said:

why dont you just buy the damn album, i mean shit u dont just go in the rappers face and tell them your gonna download there shit cause it aint worth buyin for 1 track, i mean it would be differnt if us or lynch hung put it up so people could download it.

well good luck findin it cause its a rare ass track.
didnt mean to disrespect homie but that IS what i would do...all i would wanna hear is the lynch track just cuz i havent heard the other folks...if i had heard em and liked em i would have no problem throwin down my skrill for the album but as of right now i havent...so, like rot said, im not gonna pay $15 for one good track and god knows what else....im not a skrillionaire...i need to know what im buyin.......

May 13, 2002
^right on folks these cats think we gonna shell out on shlt we aint even heard of before

aint nothin wrong with sampling an album before u buy it yall

thats what im sayin

Dec 18, 2002
Apparently people do buy lynchs shit....or else where would he be now? Downloadin songs to listen to is an investment...any artist good enuff to have their album copped will get it copped...dont trip

Obviously some people do buy his shit. At the same time people download the shit and dont cop the album cuz they bootlegged it. If you download then buy it, cool. I dont give a fucc. But if you download it and dont cop you stealing from that artist. you taking food out the mouth of they seeds. Thats a lil more important than a "weed habit". Period.