have u eva caught a ball in a baseball game ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
yes/no/close ?
i remember on a dodger game after a homerun the ball landed 4 seats away from me.. i jump accross the seats for the ball and i was very closed.. it was fun but neva got a ball till this day..

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Nope...long ass time ago during batting practice ken griffey(iz that how you spell his name? lol) hit this homer on tha top deck at candlestick...it waz hella close to me :( but I don't think i could of got it. Then this one i could of caught if i just ran 5 feet lol...sammy sosa hit it and it bounced on that walkway in pac bell and bounced into tha cove...i waz like "shit if i just ran a lil i would of gotten it"

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
when marquis grissom was w the braves i was at candlestick at a braves giants game...grissom hit a foul ball my way but i didnt have my glove...i tried to palm the ball and the bitch was hit too hard so it just bounced out and some queer 5 seats over dove for it...fucking fat ass.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
at candlestick mark mcguire hit a ball that landed short of the left feild wall. then i forget who but one of the players that was running around the warning track tossed it up to me.

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Two years ago I was at Pac Bell Park, had good seats, TEyoshee Shinjo was on the Mets and hit a liner right at me, im not to athletic anymore and that shit bounced right off my hand and almost hid this old lady that sat two rows behind me, i felt like every body in that whole ball park was like " i woulda made that Catch" caught be by suprise.......damn

May 4, 2002
I was at the kingdome back in 94 Randy johnson was warming up in the bullpen which was on the left feild side. I had front row seats and one of the balls got passed Dan Wilson and rolled right in front of me but my dumb ass didnt bend down to pick it up...............I was hella pissed when some lil kid a couple seat down bent over and grabbed it....