Hatin is at an all time high these dayz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
MrFreeze said:

for real if you dont let your boy borrow money your hatin, if you dont give people a ride your hatin, if you make fools fade on the bomb your hatin, if you got a girl and someone else wants to get with em your hatin, if you disagree with anyone for any reason your hatin. everything you do for yourself is hatin nowadays fools forget what REAL hatin is.

May 20, 2002
Does anybody know who the first Hater was?

Kane!

That's why he killed Abel

Haterism is in ALL OUR BLOOD!! Some just control it a little better than others...

Silence is the greatest weapon of all.............Just ignore them!

Apr 25, 2002
dj 2nv said:
Does anybody know who the first Hater was?

Kane!

That's why he killed Abel

Haterism is in ALL OUR BLOOD!! Some just control it a little better than others...

Silence is the greatest weapon of all.............Just ignore them!
^^^^TRUE......SOMETHING ELSE I'VE NOTICED LATELY IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ON HERE THAT CALL SOMEONE A HATER ARE REALLY A HATER THEMSELVES...THEY GET SHIT MIXED UP WHEN SOMEONE RESPONDS TO THEIR HATEROUS REMARKS...BUT ME...I LOVE YOU ALL......

2black4siccness

Never seen some much hate on this board by whites like EA

I cant stand how much hate there is on this board. Aint no Love for a nigga from the Ghetto , especially by a white fellow.

2black4siccness

EA is a disgrace on the East Bay. He is a Hater. He be kickin blacks out this place like a KKK member

C

C-LIM

@GANGSTAEIGHT

YUP I LOAN'D YOU 44 GEE'S LIKE A MONTH AGO
and you waisted it on hoes and cracc then you dont want to return my calls and gonna tell my babies mamma that I was fucc'n your wife ..

dats fucc'd up!!!

niggaz always hate'n:devious:

but you know whatS even WORST when you get hated on the person thats doing the hate'n thinks hes get n hated on thats why hate'n is so bad these dayz.....

I WANT MY MONEY NIGGA......

May 20, 2002
theres a hater for everyone in the world. niggas hate to see niggas trying to get rich, hate a nigga for being rich, or hate a nigga for being broke

May 10, 2002
I guess I'd be hatin if ...

.. I asked for a better topic.

This shit is old. Why does it matter if someone is 'hatin' on you?

What's the first thing a mufucka do when they feel they've been hated on? They go and tell the NEXT man. What they don't realize is by doing that they sound like a gossipin lil bitch with another cats' name in their mouth. If being hated on is what is inspiring alot of you to do music, then you got shit fucked up. But then again, whatever motivates you I guess. Whatever, hatin is an old word and an old topic. Talk about something else, please