Hatin is at an all time high these dayz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Obviously we all know there's haters everywhere and in all aspects of life, but I swear it seems like in the bay we got some of the best. It's unbelieveable how hard some try to knock the next man for doing ANYTHING rather then just doing NOTHING. It's so much easier to talk shit about somethin then to show praise, all y'all haterz is just lazy ass muhfuckas. So to everyone on this board who has achieved some of the goals they set for themselves and dont allow the pussy ass softer then snuggle suckas on here deter there hustle much luv and to those who pride themselves in talkin shit like a chickenhead ass female FUCK Y'ALL sincerely. MISTA CANE - WHO AM I (NOW WE BEGIN) COMIN IN AUGUST show n proove time

M

MrFreeze

M-PHIVE said:
HATERS GON HATE REGARDLESS OPH WHAT ANYONE SAYS...IM JUS BOTHERED BY HOW IPH YOU DONT PHEEL SOMEONE, IT MAKES YOU A HATER, WHAT HAPPENED TO OPINIONS...ABA
for real if you dont let your boy borrow money your hatin, if you dont give people a ride your hatin, if you make fools fade on the bomb your hatin, if you got a girl and someone else wants to get with em your hatin, if you disagree with anyone for any reason your hatin. everything you do for yourself is hatin nowadays fools forget what REAL hatin is.

T

thug_proppa

Hater a word that used to put pressure on folks now days. Mr. Freeze that was some real talk! If you dont do somethin for someone your a hater. The "letting ya hommies fuck your girl thang" really gets to me. im a skinny white boy and i got me a puerto rican dime, and because the fact im skinny and white and she look the way she do, hommies and everybody else think they can just run up in it. and if im like na we engaged and im the only one thats finna hit it. awww you haten awww fuck you, your soft. thats some bull-shit cats need to realize if she suckin my dick and dont want yours drop it.

The ride thing is some bitch shit. what im finna spend my money on gas to take your ass somewhere.

Folks is haten on the bay though. If its not the way they want it then they fuckin suck they got no talent and they some bitches. Let cats do there own thing if you dont like dont speak on it and dont buy it.

fuck all the negative shit talkin

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Hater the term is over used, i have no problem if someone says they dont feel me or somethin and has a reason but when cats overly hate or pre determine the fact that they will hate somethin regardless of what it is i cant stand that shit. To me the bay is so negative though, the reason we don't have a lot of artists that blow up is cuz anytime any of em try somethin new we say aww nah wtf is he doin he gotta do that same shit he did in 1995 or somethin, we need to look in the mirror to answer all the questions we ask. Anywayz though even tho it's part of life I just get fed up sometimes how people be takin shit 2 far.

Apr 25, 2002
real talk from all yall haters... HAHA juss playin but naw yall touchdown on some real shit...

good luck with the album cane get at me bout that track playa we can do it... i got the beat covered... got a topic cover lets spit these vicious verses on it...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yep!

the moment people start saying 'fuk young eight dat nigga aint shit' i'm a be like 'yessssssssssssssssssss !!'