haters peep heres sum versitile shit by chamiilion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mayne....good lookin....those 2 there...go feddddddddddd......
specially that "slow jams" verse....

they both gonna be on that MTM?....

im gllad to hear some new ish finally....
cant wait for this MTM to drop....i know he gonna do well on this cd...cause i know bout 2,000 people waitin for it...my self...

haha

May 3, 2002
Im pretty sure he said Screw Jamz is supposed to be on there.. dont know about anything else. and I think Problems, of that DJ Smallz is supposed to be on there.. maybe a lil more mastered version..

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
SANDMAN said:
Im pretty sure he said Screw Jamz is supposed to be on there.. dont know about anything else. and I think Problems, of that DJ Smallz is supposed to be on there.. maybe a lil more mastered version..
That Problems was a Smallz exclusive... It may end up on MTM, but I wouldn't bet on it... Either way, he's gon' shut the underground down with that mixtape...

May 3, 2002
Tigger said:
That Problems was a Smallz exclusive... It may end up on MTM, but I wouldn't bet on it... Either way, he's gon' shut the underground down with that mixtape...
Didnt he play that on the listening party? for Mixtape Messiah? i heard he has a different version of that track thats goin on MTM? not sure tho'..

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
SANDMAN said:
Didnt he play that on the listening party? for Mixtape Messiah? i heard he has a different version of that track thats goin on MTM? not sure tho'..
Naw, I don't think they played "More Problems"... Someone put it up on the site and it got taken down... But "Screw Jamz" will be on MTM with an extra verse that no one has heard yet...

May 3, 2002
Tigger said:
Naw, I don't think they played "More Problems"... Someone put it up on the site and it got taken down... But "Screw Jamz" will be on MTM with an extra verse that no one has heard yet...
Nah they did play it.. cuz thats the only lyrics i remembered off the listening party.. i have the mp3 of the show also.. :devious: