HAS THE NOTORIOUS NW FORUM FELL OFF???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Tadou, I think it has to do with the maturity level of some people in here, and the fact that when 1 person starts name calling, everyone else jumps in and hijacks the thread. This forum is 50x worse than the GOM in that regard.

The other part is, people that do profess their knowledge because they have actually done what you are talking about have people talk shit to them like they don't know, so why would they want to tell people what they know if they're only gonna act like bitches? I agree, this forum needs to get some "real" topics, people in general just need to watch how they interact with others and remain respectful. I also think MrSnicc has been posting good threads lately, and his haven't been hijacked, so I guess we're moving in the right step.

Apr 6, 2006
Sixx, its all about subjects that aint bothersome. I mean, hit niccas with key topics and I doubt they'll be hated on. But when you start a "NW Top 10 Songs" type of thread...its gon get shitted on QUICK! I might even decide to spam that shit! :lol:

Mar 3, 2006
The only places that are really on the map doin' big things is CALI, down south, NY, & Chicago. So, I guess the northwest can't fall OFF, if it's never really been ON! So, get your weight up and get somewhere!

Apr 6, 2006
Papoose is gonna sell this many copies (holds up his hand, points to Brooklyn on my fuck finger)!! The average listener aint liking Pap. He comes out now, he's DONE.

Oct 21, 2002
ehh thats true i guess i just bought the ghost face cd but he aint movin the proper units for being major i think hes under bubba sparxxx hes at like 50 k and bubbas at 80k last i checked

Apr 25, 2002
Funkzilla said:
thanx for the info ^ fyi ny isnt doing jack shit right now though
Not true, there is never a time when NY isn't doing shit, and I hate NY, but it's the simple truth. 20 Million people, all the music labels, immense confidence in itself.

Seattle should never EVER be compared to NY.

Apr 6, 2006
When someone says that "NY aint doin shit" its referrin to the time-slots and spot light that they bask in at their high-points. When they aint doin shit, its like now: DRY.

Who's next from NY to be out in the front like Big, Jay, Nas, Fab, Mase, 50...?

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
nah see NY has to deal with the fact that "real" hip hop is out of style

hyphy and crunk and all that shit took over basically they cant stick to their same script and be successfull nationwide anymore they gotta come anew

until that day comes all they gonna do is come out with mixtape rappers and rely on their already established factors ie: Cam Nas Jigga 50

Apr 6, 2006
Cam, no. Jigga, not gonna happen. Nas, not enough. 50, may have played himself out with the beef shit.

Try again.

And mixtapes wont save no one as far as the NW is concerned, unless its gonna get spins.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
The other part is, people that do profess their knowledge because they have actually done what you are talking about have people talk shit to them like they don't know, so why would they want to tell people what they know if they're only gonna act like bitches?
Well, mainly, because most of them don't know what the fuck they're doing, and the only way they ever get anything done is because they're natural bullies and trial-and-error their way through everything. Dumb-fucks with quick fuses, basically.

Long story short, if you only did some shit after it took you 9 fuck-ups, and you finally got it right on the tenth, the last thing you want to do is defend your fucktardedness against some online smart-ass. All you can do is explain that you've "been in da game" and that you shouldn't have to explain yourself to someone "beneath" you. To wit: You barely understand this game, and certainly not enough of it to be a teacher; and subsequently, you then hate on those who are natural teachers but lacking in the experience department.

There are "business" people on here who refuse to say these so-called tips and tricks to success; and those who you finally harrass into sharing, they usually just regurgitate some shit they read in a $7.95 Music Biz for Dummies book, then name-drop a handful of people, talk about "I know so and so that's 5 years younger than you, and already has 3 albums out, while in school and working 2 jobs" etc etc, and its all a big circus act used to deflect attention from their own ineptness and inability to connect with the people in a direct and rational manner.

These people are clowns that all ride in the same car. It is hilarious to see them fumble out, one at a time, running to each other's aid. It's funny, because they expect so much from this Internet community, and at the same time, aren't willing to not treat all of us like we're something other than 14-year-old know-nothing outsiders. They just say this "Follow me, but don't question", as if we all didn't grow up in the Information age. It is insulting, and it takes the exact opposite approach to throw it back in their face and knock them on their ass. Sadly...it works every time.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
MrSniccrs said:
Cam, no. Jigga, not gonna happen. Nas, not enough. 50, may have played himself out with the beef shit.

Try again.
There's a big difference between gimmick rappers, and those with longevity. NY has a built-in system of not allowing garbage rappers to get on in the first place. It's a shame we don't have something similar.