has n e 1 heard of DARK WATER EMPIRE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
has n e 1 heard of dark water empire from pittsburgh ca...?? i just copped their album used at amoeba for 5 bux and that shit is off the hook... how come they didnt blow up and how come ive never heard of these cats before and where are they now???

May 13, 2002
are them cats supposed to be sell outs because they work for KMEL?? or do ppl just dont like their stylee...?? coz i aint never here nobody talkin bout them DWE foolios...

coz no matter what niggas say about these cats, that last cd i bought of theirs was sicc, plus it was a good ass deal for 4.98, that same day i copped the FFSC vanity & insanity for 14 at friscostreetshow in So SF and was dissapointed with it.. but when you come across some out of nowhere cd and swoop it up, and then its a hitter, like that Dark Water Empire, shit thats a good ass feelin lol, like finding buried treasure, shit brought me out of that dissapointin feelin from coppin FFSC, i just aint feelin them cats.....