HAS MESSY MARV BECOME THE BAYS 50 CENT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2011
Has mess become the bay's 50 cent? I mean like how he still has a loyal fan base but the hood and all the real street dudes have turned their backs on him. For 50 it was bang em and domination and for mess it's homewrecka and boo. What y'all think?

Nov 13, 2009
Best Ways To Ask A Girl To Homecoming

I had been thinking for awhile on this, and once again came the Homecoming season – along with all of the pain of trying to find a creative way to ask the girl of your choice to the dance – and having her say yes. The following ways may work, or may not work, it really depends on who the girl is… and who you are. I’ll try to break it up into sections, one just for a normal date, then the other for dances.

The two most important things I can stress are – first off find out if she has a boyfriend or a date already by asking her friends or classmates, it will solve a lot of problems and can help prevent a rejection. Secondly, talk to her beforehand; you can’t just randomly walk up (usually) and ask her out, expecting her to say yes to a stranger. Spend some time and get to know her first, even if its just a social date, a few lunch hours sitting together and talking or maybe walking her to the next class. That way you can get to have a better feel of her personality – and maybe get an insight on how to ask her to…

Just a side note when I put ____ in, it means fill in the blank with whatever you want (such as homecoming, winter, prom, etc.) or just change homecoming to whatever the dance you would be using this for. Also, you can substitute the names “Diane” and “Nate” for whatever would apply to your situation.

Be creative!!
Alarming Surprise
A friend of mine used this one. Get a small battery powered alarm clock (you can usually find these at Walmart or Target for under $5). On the back, tape a post-it note with something like the following:
“I hope I’m not to late, but will you be my ____ date?”
Take that, set the alarm and hide it somewhere. Maybe her backpack, somewhere in her room, or if your really good, tape it under her desk so it will go off in the middle of class – just don’t forget the batteries!
Posters
At a sporting event (high school football game, swim meet etc.) get your friends together, or if your really lucky, the cheerleaders, and have them go out on the field with huge posters that says “_DianeHomecoming?” then come out with a bouquet of flowers and give them to her.
Over the loudspeaker
Also at a sporting event, see if you can get a message into the press box to have it asked over the intercom. Usually it will be something like “There is a message here for Diane Smith, Nate Michaelson is wondering if you’ll go to ___ with him.”
On the Radio
Along the same lines as above, and actually a really cool one if you ask me is to call into a radio station and do the same as above. Radio show hosts are usually pretty good with this, but make sure she is listening!
On the TV
You may have a local run TV station, maybe by the community college. Put a note on there and when you are together watch it. Example for me would be NCTV run by North Central College.
Waiter
While out on a date (or if you got her friends to take her to a particular restaurant) have the waiter say “I have a message for Diane from Nate” and he brings out a cake which says “Homecoming?” on it. If you are following her, then come up and give her flowers.
Soda Label
Jones soda will be able to print you custom labels from http://www.myjones.com . If you can, put a picture of her on half, and you on the other half with the words “Homecoming?” underneath that. A little pricey, but well worth it.
Find and Seek
This next one takes a little time and effort. Make sure you talk to her mother beforehand and get her permission, or this could turn out a little awkward. First make sure you get her out of the house. Grab 6-8 post-it notes, small pieces of paper, or something of that nature and some tape. Write her one compliment per note, then a clue to the location of the next note. On the second to last note, write the location where you will be (ex. Basement). When she comes to you, have a final note that says “__Homecoming?__” and have flowers in your hand?
Cookie Cake
Heres a fun one. Either buy a cookie cake, or if you are a good cook, bake a cookie cake. On the cake, make sure there is a rose (either frosting or real) then just “__Homecoming?__”
Poison
Give her a can of pop or a bottle of water. Let her take a few sips, then give her a note that says “I’ll give you the antidote if you go to homecoming with me”
Candle lights
Find a time when she is away from home – at night. Then spell out in those mini candles “_Homecoming?_” on her driveway and have a few roses for her. Make sure its not windy or raining – that could be disastrous.
Chalk
This one is like the previous one, but for during the day – just write in huge chalk letters on her driveway to go with you to the dance. If your creative, maybe draw a few flowers too.
Christmas lights
Like the above, spell out the dance name in Christmas lights. This will take a bit more time, but if she doesn’t come home on time, they won’t blow out!
PowerPoint
If she’s in your class and you’ve got a project you have to do. Add a slide at the end of the presentation asking her. Be creative, add music and animation if you can. The nerdier you are, the better – really! One way is to have a picture of the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz and a line saying “Will you help me find my heart at Homecoming?”
Sweep me off my feet
Get a broom, blank card and some shoes (hopefully they smell somewhat good). In the card, write – “You’d sweep me off my feet if you go to Homecoming with me.”
Petals on the bed
On her bed, spell out “_Homecoming?_” in rose petals, along with a card with a poem on it and your name.
Yes/No
On a piece of paper, write out “Will you go to Homecoming with me?” then put YES/no (yes the no Is supped to be really, really small)
I can’t see!
If she’s got a car this one is pretty dang easy. Put a poster flipped upside down on her windshield. On the back side write “do not remove” On the front side (facing in) write “Will you go to Homecoming with me? Nate”
Painted windows
On your car, write the girls name and telling her to get in (ex. Diane, get in the car!). On the seat, have roses and a note asking her if she’ll go with you.
Petals to the bed
The following is really only if you know the girl really well. Invite her to come over to your home. Assuming you have a two story house, sprinkle some flower petals on the stairs (or hallway) leading to your room (or living room). Every other step or few feet write a note which is something romantic or nice about her. At the destination (bed, chair etc) have a bunch of flowers and a card asking her to the dance. Candles would help too if you’ve got them – line them up along the hallway.
Shirt
Get a white t-shirt and a few colors of sharpie markers. On the front of the shirt write “Diane, I may not know your number” and on the back write “But you’re my #1 (the #1 is huge in the center of the shirt) for Homecoming”
Sports bra
Buy a cheap sports bra (or get one off a friend who doesn’t fit into it anymore) with a sharpie, write “homecoming with Nate?” and then put it in her athletic locker (if she has one) or into her dresser. When you see her next, give her flowers.
Animal Friend
Girls love stuffed animals. Go to a toy store, or Walmart and find a really cute, soft stuffed animal (bears and dogs usually go over well). Take a rose bud and use string and tie it around the animal’s neck. Attach a small gift card which would ask her to the dance.
Collage o’ fun
If you have been going out for awhile and have pictures then this should be fairly easy and fun. Make copies (yes copies, you don’t want the originals destroyed) of 10-12 of the best, funniest photos you have together (or of her), then cut them out. On a colorful poster, paste the photos surrounding the words “Homecoming?” If would also be a good idea to cut out paper hearts and question marks and paste them on the poster board too. Color is essential – the more the merrier.
Eggs
These next two are primarily for prom as it takes place in the spring. Get a dozen eggs (either hard boiled, or regular, doesn’t matter) and a crayon. Write either “Homecoming? or Prom with me?” Next get some Easter egg dye and color the eggs – no don’t be a guy here and turn them brown, be colorful with lots of blues, oranges, reds, and yellows. Next write a note saying “Look for these # of eggs. Nate” Put the note on her bed, then hide the eggs around her room. Note: don’t make the eggs too hard to find, or she may be left hanging!
Easter basket
Get an Easter basket and fill it with the fake colored grass. Get some candies and those plastic eggs. Fill the eggs with candy, but leave one. Put a poem or a note in it asking her to the dance.
Pack of gum
Get a pack of gum (dentine, orbit, something where the gum is packaged with the plastic and aluminum where you have to pop it out – not the rectangular ones). Put a note inside it with a poem about candy or something sweet. Wrap it in some flowery wrapping paper and put a big bow on it. Big bows always go over well.
Story time
If you are so inclined and creative, you could write a small 1-2 page story in which a character with the same names as yourselves end up going to the dance. At the end finish with “So now that you know how the night can go, will you go with me?”
Banner on a plane
If you happen to be friends with a small plane owner, then this may work, otherwise it will be quite expensive. Somehow create a 30’ banner that says “Diane Prom?” on it and have them fly over a sporting even that you are sure they will be attending.
Roses are Red
Here’s one that is pretty easy to do, and if you know the girl, she’ll be amazed by the flowers, so it will be hard to turn you down. Buy a dozen roses (or her favorite flower, if you can find out without be suspicious) and attach a card onto it with a short and sweet romantic poem (google it for some ideas), then just drop the question after the poem.
Ask
Just plain out ask her. If your close it could be something like “We are going to Homecoming right?” Or just a simple “Hey would you go to Homecoming with me” Doesn’t take a lot of effort, and it’s free, so if she says no, there’s about 3 billion other girls to choose from.
Mirror
Get one of those padded envelopes from the post office. Write on the outside “The most beautiful girl ever.” Put a mirror in the envelope with permanent marker asking her to the dance.
Got no balls
Fill her car with tennis balls during the night (yes get permission from her parents first). Put a poster in her seat that says “I’m sorry I didn’t have enough balls to ask you in person, but will you go to prom with me?”
Candy
Another simple one. Find out her favorite candy and get a few of them (like five chocolate bars). Make up a note then wrap the entire thing and put a bow on it. Give it to her and she will hopefully accept.
Ticket
This one is a bit more creative and could scare the crap out of her at first. Find out what your local parking ticket looks like (or even better yet, go to the police station, asking for a blank one you could use). Write your note on it then put it under the drivers windshield wiper.
YouTube
This one requires a computer, digital camcorder and some acting skill. Do something funny or stupid while asking her on the video. Then upload it to www.youtube.com and email it to her. Ask her to leave you a comment on the video if she accepts or not.
Notes
Get a bunch of post-it notes and have them sent to each of her class periods. You can either be creative and write something nice about her on each one, ending with the question, or you could spell everything out, letter by letter.
Song
If you are so musically inclined (unlike me), you can write a song and either record it on the computer with a few other friends and make a remix(really cool), or play it in front of her by singing it solo or accompanied by a guitar.
Rose box
Address a small box to her, with one rose in it, and leave it at the front door. While she is getting the box, come in the back door (have her parent open the door for you – which means you need to plan ahead of time and inform them of your task at hand). When she comes back into the kitchen, you should be standing there with a bouquet of roses to give to her.
Locker goodies
Fill her locker with a bunch of goodies (candies, stuffed animals, confetti, etc) and on the inside of the door, write a note asking her to the dance.
Jersey
Either you or one of her friends needs access to her room. Place your football/basketball/baseball/hockey/etc. jersey (hopefully with your name on the back of it) on her bed and sprinkle it with rose petals. Leave a note, saying if she accepts for her to wear the jersey to school the next day.
Pennies
Place one or two hundred pennies up her stairway leading to her room. In the room, put a poster that says “wouldn’t it make cents for you to go to homecoming with me?”
Fortune cookie
You can make a custom fortune cookie from https://www.customfortunecookies.com/old/order/ for about $10 shipped (dozen). Inside you get 90 characters to express your thoughts and feelings – well more importantly asking her to the dance.
Skit
If your acting skills are halfway decent, then this may be the thing for you. Get a few friends and plan out a simple skit to ask her to the dance. Finish with you getting on your knee in front of her with flowers and asking her directly. Be creative and have fun. Note: it is not a smart idea to do this on a rooftop. It might be amusing and daring, but if you were to fall (or slip and go through a window) it would be a very costly mistake – plus you could get injured which would prevent you from dancing which would suck.
Jewelry
If you are very close to the girl, you can always get her a pretty necklace, bracelet or earring studs. They can range from anywhere around $10 to well over a hundred.
Fortune teller
Get one of your friends to “read” the palm of the girl with the prediction being that she will go to the dance with you. She will probably give you a creepy look, but then give her some flowers and smile and all will be well.
Mug shot
Take a few mug shots of yourself then create a paper that says something like “Nate Smithe: Under arrest for trying too hard to ask a girl to homecoming. To be released with you accepting him as your date.
Dance boxGet a gift box and make a cutout of a girl and a guy dancing and attach it inside using one of those springy paper things. Wrap it and give it to her with a smile on your face.
Chocolates
Get a box of Russle Stover chocolates and write a poem on it with something along the lines of “if your as sweet as this chocolate, you’ll go to homecoming with me.
Flash
If your good with computers, create an animated Macromedia Flash animation which will have a guy asking a girl to the dance and her saying yes. Email it to her and ask if she might want to be like the girl in the animation.
Tennis balls
Get a bunch of tennis balls and write the word “homecoming?” on it and put it in a bag and give it to her. Tell her to solve the puzzle and if she does, she gets a rose.