Has King George of Tru lost his mind?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
king george lookin like he bout to hit the local 7/11 for the cash register and 5 packs of newports.....he lookin like a fiend

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I remember being at video shoot for "Peace 2 The Streets" off the West Coast Bad Boyz album and King George was walkin' around like his shit didn't stink. Referring to himself in 3rd person and not even acknowledging some of the artists who were on the song. My how the might hath fallen lol

Props: StillHustlin
Dec 4, 2006
I seen Doff in Sonoma years ago at some record release party and he sold me a CD of his "new" shit...I gave em $5 just on the strength. Got home and it was a blank CD.

lmao@blank CD...

you know he went home like "i got his 5 bucks and all he gets is a blank cd-r" ..

that's why I don't buy CD's from washed up rappers on the streets...

I did buy one CD from K.G. at the Rasputins in San Leandro back in the days and that was it...

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Lol King George got hustle skills, anybody know what happened to Doff Kapone of the Young D Boyz?
My hubby has a caddy with a for sale sign on it, and Doff walked by our house and asked if he could make payments on it.
aha aww shady

this what happen to that nigga
tha addiction neva does stop

too much suacy mc nalty on tha snowy mountain lol dis slap tho

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Doff once tried to pay for his replicated cds in change...lol

He invited me to go backstage to the 50 cent show in Sac one time...however 50 was in Japan on the same date

One time a younger guy asked him "Are you Khadaffi from Tupac's Outlawz" and he said 'yes'...long after the other Khadaffi was dead

In a Murderdog interview he said they sold 100,000 units of a cd that only 2 thousand units were ever printed

Where's Tom Belushi for the best stories lol???

Feb 8, 2003
This guy is on YouTube peddling off a custom song starring what he calls "megasuperstars" people I never heard of. Also promoting a supposed album called "King George & master p-The way it used to be" as well as other nonsense. He gives his whole interview/speech in a room that looks like a cell and has naked chicks ripped out of magazines...he looks burnt and desperate. Can anyone shed some light on his situation before I officially dub him a "smoker"? And why was he booted from No Limit? Seems like no one ever speaks on
Him. I know p had dudes vocals on a few re releases cut off. Especially on GTKM limited edition on a few songs I noticed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFccJKbfdAM&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AixdV6iajsw&sns=em

THREAD FAILED DUE TO THE FACT THE VIDEO LIKE TWO YEARS OLD. SO THREAD STARTER IF U GONNA TRY TO CLOWN SOMEBODY MAKE SURE U HAVE RECENT MATERIAL OF THEM.
\

Its been known for years that King George is a panhandler and parkinglot rapper

Feb 8, 2003
I used to bang this tracks in the 90s. His time of blowing up as a rapper is over but shit he no different then alot of unknown "inspiring rappers & producers" on this site atleast he has a lil fanbase and made some money and advanced a further.