has anyone here taken accounting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
I did, financial and managerial accounting. Hopefully I don't have to take cost accounting for my major. Damn I haven't heard the word balance sheet in ages, sorry can't help ya there. I think it should still be a part of assets.

Feb 9, 2003
MEXICANCOMMANDO'S PIMPING BUSINESS

ASSETS
Current Assets:
CASH XXXX
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE XXXX
[OTHER] CURRENT ASSETS XXXX

Property:
LAND XXXX
BUILDINGS XXXX
WOMEN XXXX

TOTAL ASSETS [XXXX]

LIABILITIES
Current liabilities:
1966 CADILLAC PAYMENT XXXX

Long-term liabilities:
PROSTITUTE RETIREMENT FUND XXXX

Apr 1, 2002
Triple X Rated said:
non-current or LT assets..

Right now i'm taking Governmental Accounting and Intermediate Accounting II.. shit ain't easy bro!
DON'T YOU EVER WORK FOR THE FUGGIN GOVMENT AS AN ACCOUNTANT JOE!!!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I'm actually still in school finishing up my Accounting degree.. Next semester will be my last at SFSU.. I have 3-4 classes left after this semester.

Yes, I did work for the City of Hercules City Hall as an Governmental Accounting/Finance Intern. I just completed my 2 year Internship on August and left to finish up my last 2 semesters.. I left in good terms with the Accountant, Finance Director, Personnel Manager as well as the City Manager and pretty much have an opportunity to work with the City when I do Graduate. The door is practically open for me.. well basically the door is open to A LOT of Accounting graduates. Anyway, so basically I am employed by eBay at the moment!! =)

Check out my next few auctions.. it will be off the chains!!

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Triple X Rated said:
I'm actually still in school finishing up my Accounting degree.. Next semester will be my last at SFSU.. I have 3-4 classes left after this semester.

Yes, I did work for the City of Hercules City Hall as an Governmental Accounting/Finance Intern. I just completed my 2 year Internship on August and left to finish up my last 2 semesters.. I left in good terms with the Accountant, Finance Director, Personnel Manager as well as the City Manager and pretty much have an opportunity to work with the City when I do Graduate. The door is practically open for me.. well basically the door is open to A LOT of Accounting graduates. Anyway, so basically I am employed by eBay at the moment!! =)

Check out my next few auctions.. it will be off the chains!!

I am a CPA homie! Gotta get that title too, then come the $$!

Nov 24, 2003
Humboldt High said:
asset. since buildings appreciate.
unless u are loosing money on it. but on a simple balance shee t. i would say asset.
It doesnt matter whether the building is appreciating or depreciating, you still declare it as an asset.