Has anyone fucked with GHB?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

I'm loving the buzz you get from a cap full ofv that shit, you feel high and drunk, and your just swerved like a M'Fcka!!!! Has anyone else fucked with that shit!!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
RENO Early this morning local police stumbled across what is being labled as another GHB date rape case. A homeless man identified only as "CinFul-1" was found inside of a dumpster behind WALMART. The first officer on the scene, Sgt. Joe Taggert, says the unconcious male was naked except for a 91Siccness t-shirt and a 105.7 KOZZ bumper sticker covering his mouth. Fearing the young man would bleed to death from obvious violent rectal abuse, the officer quickly called paramedics to the scene. Quick acting paramedics where able to stabilize the youth and plug his stretched wiffleball-bat sized asshole with empty 32oz cups from an AMPM across the street.

CinFul-1 is listed in fair condition at Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Deep Thought said:
RENO Early this morning local police stumbled across what is being labled as another GHB date rape case. A homeless man identified only as "CinFul-1" was found inside of a dumpster behind WALMART. The first officer on the scene, Sgt. Joe Taggert, says the unconcious male was naked except for a 91Siccness t-shirt and a 105.7 KOZZ bumper sticker covering his mouth. Fearing the young man would bleed to death from obvious violent rectal abuse, the officer quickly called paramedics to the scene. Quick acting paramedics where able to stabilize the youth and plug his stretched wiffleball-bat sized asshole with empty 32oz cups from an AMPM across the street.

deep thought strikes again

C

CinFul-1

Deep Thought said:

LMAO, u got me with that one folx, LOL. I'm cool I stay safe and do the correct amount.

Aug 15, 2002
Man i fucked wid it 1 time never again! i drank about 7 capfulls of that shit mixed in some orange juice and gatorade. man i tried to wrestle a puppy and lost, i walked down the street wit my boy and on the way back the shit really kicked in. i was slobberin when i tried to talk, i fell UP a hill. nigga how many of yall have fell UP a hill. and when i was walking if i would blink then when i'd open my eyes the sidewalk had jumped to the left, (actually though i just would walk to the right, into the street) i got back to my boys house and passed out. well i passed out a block before and him and his wife dragged me to his house. then i slept on his couch. but on the good side that was the best sleep i've EVER had!! but i still aint gonna fuck with the shit no more.

C

CinFul-1

big dave said:
Man i fucked wid it 1 time never again! i drank about 7 capfulls of that shit mixed in some orange juice and gatorade. man i tried to wrestle a puppy and lost, i walked down the street wit my boy and on the way back the shit really kicked in. i was slobberin when i tried to talk, i fell UP a hill. nigga how many of yall have fell UP a hill. and when i was walking if i would blink then when i'd open my eyes the sidewalk had jumped to the left, (actually though i just would walk to the right, into the street) i got back to my boys house and passed out. well i passed out a block before and him and his wife dragged me to his house. then i slept on his couch. but on the good side that was the best sleep i've EVER had!! but i still aint gonna fuck with the shit no more.

your lucky you did not die, I take like a quarter or half a cap full and thats more than enough, you have to be safe and not go to the extremes on that shit.