has anyone ever been suspended from xboxlive??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
All i do is play fifa on live... turn on my shit, and Im suspended.... I mean whats to stop somebody from leaving a bad review on you, just because you beat them at like the last second, or just kick the crap out of them... I never use my mic in ranked games so I don't talk to them.... fuckin bullshit im on hold with customer support right now

Sep 4, 2002
yes, its like an error message when you can't connect to xboxlive, but it says your account has been suspended till_____ date... which mine is till midnight tonight.... but its bullshit...

the lady on customer service said "maybe you're just really good at the game" and I said, well I don't think thats a reason to be kicked off of xboxlive and shit. then she kept sayin the same shit about the "read the code of content" "theres another firm that handles this stuff, yet we don't have the number, or connect you to them"

May 4, 2002
are you that lazy that u couldnt wait 4 mins to get a hold of dudes boss? i called once for a RRD and was on the line for less then a min before i got a hold of a live person and in the end i fixed the RRD on my own in less then 5 mins . LOL AT GETTING BANNED FROM FIFA

Sep 4, 2002
getting the 3 rings is different from getting banned from xbox live. they can actually do something for you if you have the 3 lights, when you are banned from xbox live you are banned.... nothing you can really do about it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Just wait it out. There's no policing of why people send bad reviews. I got a negative review because under heavy fire I stole someone's kill in Gears yesterday. The dude screamed into the mic "YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!", booted me, and then I lost a star in my rep. The hilarious thing about it was it was a player match. Nobody was being ranked for the kill.

Sep 4, 2002
Just wait it out. There's no policing of why people send bad reviews. I got a negative review because under heavy fire I stole someone's kill in Gears yesterday. The dude screamed into the mic "YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!", booted me, and then I lost a star in my rep. The hilarious thing about it was it was a player match. Nobody was being ranked for the kill.
lol!! haha thats what im saying, whats to stop somebody from writing a bullshit review about you

Sep 4, 2002
Oh wow, so I just put it all together, went to view my rep after I got Live back today, and where you can have your bio, name, motto, ETC... all my shit is gone and instead it just says"code of conduct" and i think I got banned because in my bio I wrote "FUCK MEXICO, USA USA USA" thats probably why I got banned... but I've had that shit in my bio for like over a month

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
But I bet you haven't played against a Mexican in a minute. This fucking guy invited me to play earlier today and none of the seven other players could speak english. All I could hear was some Spanish gibberish and then "BLAH BLAH BLAH,DONGSTAR!!!"(my gamertag). I was like "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE SAYING TO ME..." I finally left.

Sorry, that was completely unrelated, but I found that it fit just because your bio said fuck Mexico.

Sep 4, 2002
But I bet you haven't played against a Mexican in a minute. This fucking guy invited me to play earlier today and none of the seven other players could speak english. All I could hear was some Spanish gibberish and then "BLAH BLAH BLAH,DONGSTAR!!!"(my gamertag). I was like "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE SAYING TO ME..." I finally left.

Sorry, that was completely unrelated, but I found that it fit just because your bio said fuck Mexico.
lol, no man, I play against mexicans ALL THE TIME on fifa.... and I hear you on the not understanding what people are saying on live

Nov 14, 2002
It takes a LOT of complaints to get you booted. I made the mistake of letting my friend use the mic when playing COD and poker, and up untill recently I didn't even know you could see your standing as far as how people have rated you. Needless to say, he's banned from the mic now, because he got me a number of complaints.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I've had to change my gamertag because apparently it was inappropriate, but that's been it. What pissed me off is I had that gamertag for over two years and then a couple months after Halo 3 came out they all of sudden told me I had to change it. What, so it was appropriate the first 2+ years I had it? So for about the next five days after that, I had to change my gamertag every day until I found one they thought was suitable.

As far as suspending, I think it has to be for something they have concrete proof of, such as something you have written down either in a gamertag or profile. If people are complaining that you are trash-talking, they really can't prove you were because it could just be crybabies who are mad that you beat them and are trying to get back at you. Me personally, I only submit negative player reviews if someone quits out of the game and they are on my team or if they don't play the game the correct way. I just set them to an "Avoided Player" in hopes I don't get stuck with them again. I'll also be just as quick to leave a positive review if they play very well and have good sportsmanship. The only time I've filed a complaint is when someone uses racist language. There seems to be a lot of pussy closet K.K.K. members online who will quickly kiss a black person's ass in public but only have the balls to call someone a "nigger" when they are protected by being online. I'm white but those faggots will still call me that if I tell them to shut the fuck up. So then I just file a complaint. There's no need for that. You can talk all the shit you want, but don't bring it down to that level.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Speak of the devil, I just sent someone a text message calling him and his friends fags for ruining the whole game for everyone and here's what he sent me:

"Fuck you kikeniggertwatfuckercocksuckerjewbitchslutmolester69."

And I'm guessing this is some white kid younger than 14. Wow.