HARDEST THREE 6 MAFIA ALBUM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHATS YALLS FAV AND WHY??

• Total voters

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My favorite is Mystic Styles... I think all the songs on there are bumping and Da Summa is one of my favorite songs of all time. Personally I like all the 3-6 mafia albums and releated artist albums... but they went from tight albums to good albums after Chapter 2 IMO.... thats not including the underground albums because I got all of those from back before Mystic Styles dropped.

Nuttkace

May 3, 2002
Mystic styles ...........they had skinny pimp, playa fly, koopsta knicca all on there thas gotta be tha all-time classic 3-6 ........... othas are tyte but they din't have wut they did with mystic styles........ tha hardest and tytest by far

Feb 23, 2003
YOU GUYS ARE A LITTLE TO HARD ON DA UNBREAKABLES ALBUM, I THOUGHT THAT WAS THERE MOST PERSONAL ALBUM RAPPING ABOUT OLD MEMBERS,POLITICS AND SECRET SERVICE BITING THEIR STYLE.

Aug 9, 2002
A1Yola415 said:
chap 2 fo sho

6661 was hard as fuck too though, i dont know why people are knockin that

how can u hate on an album that had songs like M.E.M.P.H.I.S, who run it, put ya sign, fuck yall hoes,44 killaz, just like us and so on, u guys get the point
thatz what im sayin......it aint no classic album but it iz a good album...I love that FUCK YALL HOES track..sum str8 gangsta shyt....

Aug 7, 2002
it goes like this in order

world domination
mystic styles
the end
live by yo rep
unbreakables

unbreakables beats is trash 6661 is tight really crunk shit if ya put it up in ya car and bump it...

D

Downunda-Connec

That KamiKAZE album was the shit but I suppose that isn't a three six album as such...

My favourite 3-6 album is the end - Destruction terror is so tight and the whole album flows so well. Mystic Styles is tight and there underground volumes 1, 2 and 3 were all tight too. World Domination was a good album also, love track 20, 'anyone out there'. Thats my order. The last 3-6 album I got was that sixty six sixty one - when the smoke clears. That shit was garbage and ruined the vibe for me. Same with Project Pat's albums, I know they sold big and I saw him on an episode of Jenny Jones I think it was but those albums were shit IMO. Only one or two good songs between them. Most artists mature and some you grow with and some you grow apart from. For me 3-6 mafia died when they dropped Sixty six Sixty one.

Aug 4, 2002
AOD said:
Chpt.2 World Domnitation is they're best album. . .Mystic Styles is up there too. That 6661 When The Smoke Clears was trash though. I was suprised to see people chose that. But I think a lot of people first heard 3-6 from that album and that's why they like that shit. . .I thought it was one of the most disapointing albums ever. They came hard with Chpt.2 & TDCUT then drop that weak mainstream 6661. . .

Yeah I feel that. It sucks when artists try to appeal to the MTV/BET crowd. Three 6 always had a big fanbase and would of got alot of sales from word of mouth. Prolly put out quality albums like they used too if they'd go back to they old shit/non commercial shit.

May 10, 2002
THREE 6 MAFIA SCREWED ALWAYS SOUNDS HARD MANN!

SAME WITH PROJECT PAT... THAT NIGGA SCREWED DOWN SOUNDS DOPE!

I SCREWED "ASS CLAP" BY PROJECT PEEZIE AND MANN... THAT SOME GOOD WEED SMOKE TUNES BRO!