HARDEST IN THE TOWN HANDS DOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
BIG MUTHAFUCKIN' JUNE NIGGA 2 ALBUMS DROPPIN FA DA SUMMATIME.
"FLAMED UP" SOLO MIXTAPE ALBUM, AND "BREAD N MEAT" THE FULL ALBUM.
ALSO BIG JUNE THE FEATURED ALBUM. ALL THE VERSES I LENDED OUT TA NIGGAZ ON GP. ALSO A NIGGA FINNA HEADLINE THE NEW SYDEWAYZ "ON PIRU" CD [HOOK] WUT YOU LIL NIGGAZ OUT HERE DOIN NIGGA GET YO ASS UP'N START PIRUIN NIGGA, U AIN'T A FACTOR YET SO STOP WUT'CHA DOIN NIGGA! I BEEN N THE GAME WHO U THINK BROUGHT U N NIGGA?
WHEN I'M TIRED UV DEM NIGGAZ TA'K/ I FIRE UP THEM NIGGAZ SPOT/
FIND IF THEY DEAD OR NOT AND IF THEY AIN'T NIGGA GO ON BOCK.
I'LL SHOW U NIGGAZ HOW TA PICK UP YA BALLS/ AND SHOOT SOMETHIN' TO WHERE DA CITY GOTTA COME AND PICK UP THE WALLZ.
A NIGGA WAS BRED FA DIS SHIT/ AND U GOTTA KNOW HOW MANY YEARZ A NIGGA BLEAD IN THIS SHIT (sup blood) HOW MANY HOMIEZ LEFT DEAD IN DIS SHIT, AND HOW MANY BROSSYS WHITE T'Z THE HOMIES LEFT RED IN THIS SHIT. MAN! AND THE CYCLE KEEPS GOIN'/ THESE NIGGAZ IS SCARED TA CHUNK'EM THASS WHY DEM RIFLES KEEP BLOWIN'. AND I MEAN JUS WHAT I SAID/ AND'LL SLAPP THE SHIT OUT A BITCH NIGGA, JUNE AIN'T SCARED.OR I KAN BLAKKABLAKKA!/ SHOOT SOMETHIN TA MAKE YA MARK ASS BACK UP BACK UP!! BUT G U GOTTA SHOOT LIKE EWING, SEND THAT ASS TO A VIEWIN, CAUSETHASSA PART OF YA RUIN' . "GET A BAR LIL HOMIEZ.
BIG MUTHA FUCKIN JUNE NIGGA! HOLLA BACK GANGSTAZ IF U FEELIN IT!
http;//www.myspace.com/bigjunespitzfire
LEAVE YA COMMENTS ON DA BOYZ PAGE 1 TIME...

Jun 14, 2005
THATZ WUSSUP. IM TIRED OF RAPPERZ THAT AACT LIKE THEY FACTORZ. EVERYBODY WANNA TRY TO RAP NOW-A-DAYZ. I GIVE RESPECT TO ALL MY EAST NIGGAZ THAT GOT ME SPITTIN (BABY SKAR FOR TEACHIN ME HOW TO WRITE BARZ IN 91') AN TO THE NIGGAZ I BUMPED LIKE GANGSTA ERN AND GREEN EYEZ. THATZ WHY IM AS BICK AS I AM IN THIS RAP SHIT. GET YA BARZ UP LIL NIGGAZ. WHAT UP BIG HOMIE JUNE, LEARN THESE NIGGAZ BOUT SOMETHIN.

Mar 1, 2006
THASS TOO EASY GANGSTA

YOUNG HOGG said:
THATZ WUSSUP. IM TIRED OF RAPPERZ THAT AACT LIKE THEY FACTORZ. EVERYBODY WANNA TRY TO RAP NOW-A-DAYZ. I GIVE RESPECT TO ALL MY EAST NIGGAZ THAT GOT ME SPITTIN (BABY SKAR FOR TEACHIN ME HOW TO WRITE BARZ IN 91') AN TO THE NIGGAZ I BUMPED LIKE GANGSTA ERN AND GREEN EYEZ. THATZ WHY IM AS BICK AS I AM IN THIS RAP SHIT. GET YA BARZ UP LIL NIGGAZ. WHAT UP BIG HOMIE JUNE, LEARN THESE NIGGAZ BOUT SOMETHIN.
YOUNG HOGG; SHIT LIKE THAT IS TOO EASY; I GOT THAT TYPE OF SHIT ALL DAY LONG, BUT LET'S BEE DESE NIGGAZ COME WITH SOMETHIN THATS ALOT HARDER THAN WHAT THEY'RE USED TOO, U KNOW. LET'S BEE DESE NIGGAZ COME ON A UNIVERSAL LEVEL, TO WHERE EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS WHASS GOING ON. LESSBEE'EM GO MAINSTREAM, BUT KEEP IT STREET ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I DON'T THINK THEY CAN GANGSTA.
NOW PUT SOME BARZ UP ANYBODY. HELP ME TAKE NIGGAZ TO SKHOOL.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
^^lmao hahah

why do u need help 2 send niggaz to schooll i think u need to go to school with that poor ass grammer dam son get off the crank/crack

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
bigjunenigga! said:
YOUNG HOGG; SHIT LIKE THAT IS TOO EASY; I GOT THAT TYPE OF SHIT ALL DAY LONG, BUT LET'S BEE DESE NIGGAZ COME WITH SOMETHIN THATS ALOT HARDER THAN WHAT THEY'RE USED TOO, U KNOW. LET'S BEE DESE NIGGAZ COME ON A UNIVERSAL LEVEL, TO WHERE EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS WHASS GOING ON. LESSBEE'EM GO MAINSTREAM, BUT KEEP IT STREET ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I DON'T THINK THEY CAN GANGSTA.
NOW PUT SOME BARZ UP ANYBODY. HELP ME TAKE NIGGAZ TO SKHOOL.
you pretty much sumed it all up,To take it to another level you cant be one dimensional,and if you switch-up to make some sales..what kind of longevity are you gonna have?The one who can stay rappin about what they know about,and or can spit about..will maintain the fan base they have,and if they can still keep it like that but more universal...I think they gonna get a bigger fan base....But If you rappin gangsta one day,then you thizz facin the next,or write some corny gimmick shit to get a sale....Its just a matter of time before your career is over...lOOK at Ja-rule he started off gangsta....when he was in that group cash money clik(somethin like that) they played the video on B.E.T. back in the day,then as a solo people was feelin him,then he switched up...now where is he.Dont get me wrong you have to have diversity...Look at cube...he has been in the game a long time,Look at W.C. he has been around almost as long....why do some artist come and go while these artist are still around?Prime example Mc Eiht,he has been around at least 88 as I remember buying some wax...Sure his production has changed, but after18 albums (including his C.M.W. albums) he can still walk in and get a deal...It aint gonna be a def jam type deal, he was about to go to capital a few weeks back with these songs my boy raw steel did for him,and snoop ended up hearing those songs and liking them,any case he has stayed true to his artform,and didnt compromise his integrity,and try and find a gimmick.

Jun 14, 2005
^^^ IM TRYIN TO TELL YOU MAYNE. SQUARE NIGGAZ NEED TO GET THEY ACCOUNT DELETED YA KNOW. BUT BACK TO THE SUBJECT. THIS RAP SHIT IZ EASY TO ME AND TO SPIT SOME SHIT THAT CAN BE ON THE RADIO, I GOT A WHOLE KAMP OF NIGGAZ KALLED THE SIDAHZ AND THE BABY HUSTLAHZ WHO GOT RADIO SHIT. EVERYTHING TAKE TIME THOUGH. YOU KNOW THE BIZZ JUNE. YOU HEARD ALOT OF THE SHIT THE SIDEWAYZ HAZ TO OFFER. I GOT PLUG ON YOU BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITZ THE SAME CAUSE I GOT IT WHILE I WAS IN THE V FROM FACE. I'LL BE GETTIN AT YOU THOUGH.

Mar 1, 2006
POOR ASS GRAMMAR!

UGT said:
^^lmao hahah

why do u need help 2 send niggaz to schooll i think u need to go to school with that poor ass grammer dam son get off the crank/crack
NIGGA U BOUT AS SQUARE AS DELAWARE, AND WUT U TALKIN BOUT NOBODY CARES, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUNE SAID THAT!

Mar 1, 2006
MESSAGE U SENT ME

YOUNG HOGG said:
^^^ IM TRYIN TO TELL YOU MAYNE. SQUARE NIGGAZ NEED TO GET THEY ACCOUNT DELETED YA KNOW. BUT BACK TO THE SUBJECT. THIS RAP SHIT IZ EASY TO ME AND TO SPIT SOME SHIT THAT CAN BE ON THE RADIO, I GOT A WHOLE KAMP OF NIGGAZ KALLED THE SIDAHZ AND THE BABY HUSTLAHZ WHO GOT RADIO SHIT. EVERYTHING TAKE TIME THOUGH. YOU KNOW THE BIZZ JUNE. YOU HEARD ALOT OF THE SHIT THE SIDEWAYZ HAZ TO OFFER. I GOT PLUG ON YOU BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITZ THE SAME CAUSE I GOT IT WHILE I WAS IN THE V FROM FACE. I'LL BE GETTIN AT YOU THOUGH.
I PUT MY # ON THE PM YOU SENT ME ON HERE DIDN'T I? IF NOT HIT MY MYSPACE PAGE SO I CAN GET TO YOU, SO ICAN SHOOT THAT AGAIN.

Mar 1, 2006
IT'S HARD FO A GANGSTA TA GET A DEAL NOW.

50cal said:
you pretty much sumed it all up,To take it to another level you cant be one dimensional,and if you switch-up to make some sales..what kind of longevity are you gonna have?The one who can stay rappin about what they know about,and or can spit about..will maintain the fan base they have,and if they can still keep it like that but more universal...I think they gonna get a bigger fan base....But If you rappin gangsta one day,then you thizz facin the next,or write some corny gimmick shit to get a sale....Its just a matter of time before your career is over...lOOK at Ja-rule he started off gangsta....when he was in that group cash money clik(somethin like that) they played the video on B.E.T. back in the day,then as a solo people was feelin him,then he switched up...now where is he.Dont get me wrong you have to have diversity...Look at cube...he has been in the game a long time,Look at W.C. he has been around almost as long....why do some artist come and go while these artist are still around?Prime example Mc Eiht,he has been around at least 88 as I remember buying some wax...Sure his production has changed, but after18 albums (including his C.M.W. albums) he can still walk in and get a deal...It aint gonna be a def jam type deal, he was about to go to capital a few weeks back with these songs my boy raw steel did for him,and snoop ended up hearing those songs and liking them,any case he has stayed true to his artform,and didnt compromise his integrity,and try and find a gimmick.
YOU GOTTA BE A NEW YORK GANGSTA TA GET A DEAL NOWADAYS THASS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, UNLESS DR. DRE PUTS U OUT. MAJOR RECORD LABELS
DON'T WANT THE REAL GANGBANGAS, BECAUSE THEY'RE LOOKING FOR LONGEVITY. THEY LOOK AT NIGGAZ LIKE MAUSBERG, TUPAC, AND BIGGIE. IN THAT LIFE OF KEEPING IT GANGSTA, U'RE NOT PROMISED TOMORROW SO YOU'RE ONLY WORTH A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY TO THEM; NO MATTER HOW HARD U THINK U R; AND OR HOW MUCH OF A LITTLE FANBASE U HAVE. ALSO IT'S HARDER TO CHOOSE OUT OF A THOUSAND GANGSTA ARTISTS, OPPOSED TO AN ARTIST LIKE D4L FOR INSTANCE THAT IS 1 OF A KIND AT HOW THEY'RE PRESENTATION IS U KNOW. THE GAME IS ONLY OBVIOUS, BUT NIGGAZ IS TOO INTO THIER OWN WAYS. THASS WHUT TOOK TOO SHORT 10 TO 12 ALBUMS TO GET NOTICED U KNOW. i'M TRYING TO GET NOTICED IN ATLEAST THREE TO FOUR ALBUMS. IF THAT. ANYWAYS HOLLAR BACK.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
JUNE you aremaking some ggod points,but..see this site siccness..has forums..like southern cal,the bay forum..now other sites have the same.Now this site has its most traffic in the bay section,the other sites the southern cal type sections.Now this sites southern cal board has been dominated by dago,and the others,not as much dago traffic. So we need to look at the whole spectrum.Now Glasses Malone got that 1.7 million dollar deal from Sony a few months back,Bishop Lamont got signed for a little less at aftermath,I think some others have gotten deals,like the young hoggs.Now lets take Glasses,he aint necessarily a better rapper then Big June ,Irocc,and such,but he put in work pushin his mixtapes,he stayed performing,and going hood to hood pushin his product and name,and thats with no financial backing.I think it is important for dago artists to quit alienating themselves,network outside your city limits,work with artists like bad lucc,stix,kila krok,scipio,young hoggs,young maylay,Quit holding on to songs for dear life,and start submitting to people who are pushin units with there mixtapes,start getting your name mentioned in the same breath as the artists i mentioned.I submitted a few songs to JazzyD(GANGSTA GRANNY) for his Unsigned Hype I sent some songs after he had already a few thousand submissions,Now I got two songs on it..Bossman hogg,and the spoony-loc song here is the track list
CD 1:
01) Intro: Jazzy Dee & DJ Cass
02) Bad Lucc Ft. Toussaint - Ghetto
03) Squeek Ru Ft. G-Love - We Get It Poppin'
04) Young Maylay - Gots Ta Smoke
05) Problem - Imma Problem
06) Bloc Boyz - Come In And Play
07) Roccett - Sup Blood Sup Crip
08) Smurf Ft. Spider Loc - Cicc Cacc Be Bool
09) Dr. Stank - Who Want It?
10) Noni Spitz - Leave It Alone
11) J-Stone Ft. Gonzoe & Jazz - Banged Out
12) Scipio - Still In The Hood
13) Young Hoggs Ft. Dresta - Compton Unified Thug District
14) J Thorn - Get That Dough
15) Verb'l - Writin' On Some G Shit
16) El Prez Ft. Da Empire - Spotlight
17) NV - Move
18) Halla - Song 4 Pac
19) Skubie - Psycho Funk
20) Taje' ft. Scipio, Problem, Noni Spitz - Do It Big

CD 2:
01) J Doe - I Know
02) Blak - Ain't Real
03) Dynamic Certified - You Know How I Like That
04) Mykestro Ft. G. Malone - I Hit Em Up (Where You From?)
05) Supe - You Got The Game F'd Up
06) Damani - Live From Staple Center
07) Eastwood - Its Time To Roll
08) Stix - The Streetz
09) Lil Bam Ft. Goldie Loc - Yall Can't F With Us
10) The Frontlinerz Ft. Marlon - Stop Ya Hatin'
11) Bossman Hogg - San Diego Star
12) AK - Don't Act Like You Don't Know
13) Spoonie Loc - Ride Til Its Over
14) Hooda John - We Bossin'
15) Mr. Chase - Hatin' On Chase
16) Chevy Jones - You Ain't Had It Like This
17) Da'Mone - Kiss My Ass
18) Risco - Tell Me Why
19) Kenny Kingpin (Poppa LQ) - I'm Bigga Than That
20) Clinton Wayne - Lets Ride
also he has kingt,rbx,jinx doin drops as well as gangsta granny
he told me hee needed more songs,i sent him some more,including young sau,bossman hogg,and spoony-loc,and he said he for sure gonna use some of them songs.....My point is,Im a nobody..I beleive in quality,and tryin to build a reputation off that....If I can do it so can anyone else,Now some may think like its giving away money cause I paid for beats and studio time ,But I look at as a fair return...promotion costs....

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
YOU COULD JUNE REALLY UNDERSTANDS THE BUSINESS!!

ALL THIS SHIT HE WAS SAYIN IS TRUE!!:siccness:
LOTTA NIGGAZ IS JUST IMMATURE AND DONT UNDERSTAND COMMON SENSE. BEING VERSATILE IS VITAL TO BECOMING SUCCESSFUL IN ANYTHING YOU DO!! LEAD DONT FOLLOW, LEAD BY EXAMPLE

Mar 1, 2006
U AND HOGG SITUATION

50cal said:
JUNE you aremaking some ggod points,but..see this site siccness..has forums..like southern cal,the bay forum..now other sites have the same.Now this site has its most traffic in the bay section,the other sites the southern cal type sections.Now this sites southern cal board has been dominated by dago,and the others,not as much dago traffic. So we need to look at the whole spectrum.Now Glasses Malone got that 1.7 million dollar deal from Sony a few months back,Bishop Lamont got signed for a little less at aftermath,I think some others have gotten deals,like the young hoggs.Now lets take Glasses,he aint necessarily a better rapper then Big June ,Irocc,and such,but he put in work pushin his mixtapes,he stayed performing,and going hood to hood pushin his product and name,and thats with no financial backing.I think it is important for dago artists to quit alienating themselves,network outside your city limits,work with artists like bad lucc,stix,kila krok,scipio,young hoggs,young maylay,Quit holding on to songs for dear life,and start submitting to people who are pushin units with there mixtapes,start getting your name mentioned in the same breath as the artists i mentioned.I submitted a few songs to JazzyD(GANGSTA GRANNY) for his Unsigned Hype I sent some songs after he had already a few thousand submissions,Now I got two songs on it..Bossman hogg,and the spoony-loc song here is the track list
CD 1:
01) Intro: Jazzy Dee & DJ Cass
02) Bad Lucc Ft. Toussaint - Ghetto
03) Squeek Ru Ft. G-Love - We Get It Poppin'
04) Young Maylay - Gots Ta Smoke
05) Problem - Imma Problem
06) Bloc Boyz - Come In And Play
07) Roccett - Sup Blood Sup Crip
08) Smurf Ft. Spider Loc - Cicc Cacc Be Bool
09) Dr. Stank - Who Want It?
10) Noni Spitz - Leave It Alone
11) J-Stone Ft. Gonzoe & Jazz - Banged Out
12) Scipio - Still In The Hood
13) Young Hoggs Ft. Dresta - Compton Unified Thug District
14) J Thorn - Get That Dough
15) Verb'l - Writin' On Some G Shit
16) El Prez Ft. Da Empire - Spotlight
17) NV - Move
18) Halla - Song 4 Pac
19) Skubie - Psycho Funk
20) Taje' ft. Scipio, Problem, Noni Spitz - Do It Big

CD 2:
01) J Doe - I Know
02) Blak - Ain't Real
03) Dynamic Certified - You Know How I Like That
04) Mykestro Ft. G. Malone - I Hit Em Up (Where You From?)
05) Supe - You Got The Game F'd Up
06) Damani - Live From Staple Center
07) Eastwood - Its Time To Roll
08) Stix - The Streetz
09) Lil Bam Ft. Goldie Loc - Yall Can't F With Us
10) The Frontlinerz Ft. Marlon - Stop Ya Hatin'
11) Bossman Hogg - San Diego Star
12) AK - Don't Act Like You Don't Know
13) Spoonie Loc - Ride Til Its Over
14) Hooda John - We Bossin'
15) Mr. Chase - Hatin' On Chase
16) Chevy Jones - You Ain't Had It Like This
17) Da'Mone - Kiss My Ass
18) Risco - Tell Me Why
19) Kenny Kingpin (Poppa LQ) - I'm Bigga Than That
20) Clinton Wayne - Lets Ride
also he has kingt,rbx,jinx doin drops as well as gangsta granny
he told me hee needed more songs,i sent him some more,including young sau,bossman hogg,and spoony-loc,and he said he for sure gonna use some of them songs.....My point is,Im a nobody..I beleive in quality,and tryin to build a reputation off that....If I can do it so can anyone else,Now some may think like its giving away money cause I paid for beats and studio time ,But I look at as a fair return...promotion costs....
DID HE JUS BONE OUT ON YOU, OR YOU STILL GOT TIES WITH HIM, CAUSE RIKK TOLD ME, U FORKED OVER SOME THOUSANDS GETTING SHIT DONE.
A I SURE GOT SOME SONGS TO THROW YOU FA DAT MIXTAPE, WUSSUP.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
bigjunenigga! said:
DID HE JUS BONE OUT ON YOU, OR YOU STILL GOT TIES WITH HIM, CAUSE RIKK TOLD ME, U FORKED OVER SOME THOUSANDS GETTING SHIT DONE.
A I SURE GOT SOME SONGS TO THROW YOU FA DAT MIXTAPE, WUSSUP.
I talk to hogg every now and then,and I stay at his place when Im in town,I was there about a month ago.Ya see we have different goals in this music game,and at one time I was gonna put that album out, win lose or draw,butI told him we can put it out whenever he is ready,I really feel from a business perspective that its gonna work out better this way.Hogg is gonna put out the wire,then maybe a suprise project,then the Knok album(thats the one we did) then his solo.I felt its gonna work out better cause we will have plenty of follow up projects, I wouldve done things in a more timely manner,cause I beleive sitting on projects is a bad thing,but sometimes there are circumstances that alter your game plan,push projects back.....Hopefully when i get this ball finally rolling,then I will release projects every 3-4 months...money is usually the biggest factor,artists getting incarcerated,laziness all play a role....anyways me and hogg is good,he has alot in the works and his ambitions are keeping him very busy,and no matter what Im always gonna try and help him.

Mar 1, 2006
YA BIZNIZZ

50cal said:
I talk to hogg every now and then,and I stay at his place when Im in town,I was there about a month ago.Ya see we have different goals in this music game,and at one time I was gonna put that album out, win lose or draw,butI told him we can put it out whenever he is ready,I really feel from a business perspective that its gonna work out better this way.Hogg is gonna put out the wire,then maybe a suprise project,then the Knok album(thats the one we did) then his solo.I felt its gonna work out better cause we will have plenty of follow up projects, I wouldve done things in a more timely manner,cause I beleive sitting on projects is a bad thing,but sometimes there are circumstances that alter your game plan,push projects back.....Hopefully when i get this ball finally rolling,then I will release projects every 3-4 months...money is usually the biggest factor,artists getting incarcerated,laziness all play a role....anyways me and hogg is good,he has alot in the works and his ambitions are keeping him very busy,and no matter what Im always gonna try and help him.
NIGGA WASN'T TRYNA PUT'CHA BIZ OUT THERE LIKE THAT BUT I WAS JUST CONCERNED A BIT YENNO!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Dont even trip its all gonna unfold and work out,regardless what happens,Yeah that album was recorded a minute ago,but its beter we waited,we really had no follow up albums ready or in works,and with no promotion,it for sure would go under the radar undetected,but its even greater for the east,cause you got your projects,sidewayz,we got them hogg projects,slikk rikk projects,so hopefully we can all together make a mark in this rap game and feed off each others progress,and keep it rollin