HARDEST FIRST D.E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
WHICH FIRST D.E ALBUM Y'ALL THINK IS THE HARDEST? IN MY OPINION I THINK PLANET ZERO IS THE HARDEST. EVERY SONG EVEN THE INTRO IS HARD AS FUCK. HAD AMYBODY HEARD BIG BLACK BAT YET AND HOW IS IT.

"AIN'T NOBODY LOOKIN I'M GON TOUCH YO ASS, YA GIGGLE SQUIRM AND JUST WIGGLE AND LAUGH, THAT'S THAT MIND SAYIN NO BUT YA BODY SAYIN YESSS."-FIRST MUTHAFUCKIN DEGREE THA D.E. :devious:

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Yeah, I'd prolly agree with you there on that one, PZ is definitely "The Classic' in my book, eventhough I like all of his albums in their own respect, and genuine ways. BBB was definitely one that snook up on me though. I wasn't feelin much of it at first, but then the more I heard it, the more genius I heard come out of it. It's definitely one you have to listen to closely, probably more than any other he has out, he's definitely on one, or two for that matter on this one.... Focus

C

CEL-C-US 420

Ill break it down..............
1 South Bound- IS THE BEST
2 FU.1- even thou it is a comp
3 PZ- style makes a mutation, soild beats
4 DTDE-Knocked fo weeks then grew old
5 BBB-picked up used $4.25-nott feeling at all-will give a second listin tonight......

My opioion- de tends to kill some songs with the vocals........Thats why South Bound is the best de release.

May 22, 2002
in my opinion The only real sicc song on PZ is blackula........but still a tight album.....but i would like to have tracks like "swamp underbelly" or "thats why they die" on it.....

May 10, 2002
PZ is the hardest ... BBB displays the most all around talent.

PZ is a true classic and has that something you can't put your finger on ... but whatever it is it will never be matched ... and you know this.

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
I own all FIRST DEGREE albums...except for his most recent "BIG BLACK BAT" I need to go ahead and swoop it...Im sleepin

almost forgot...PZ

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i wasn't diggin dtde nearly at all. i just couldn't get into it. FU was cool. i haven't heard his first cd or bbb. what is up with that cd? does it only have one long song on it? every track listing i have seen only lists unforgiven. but ene-ways, definately PZ is the sikkest. outer limits is sooooo dope, then i think its 11 and 12 are way sikk too. 3 and 5 are nice too. well rounded album. he should come out with some r and b type stuff, i was majorly diggin that on outer limits. he can sing for real. stay up

Sep 16, 2002
pz was the first de album i bought, that shits a classic, i had fu until some scum of the earth stole all my fucking cd's up outta my ride. Hope whoever did it burns in hell, anyway Big Black Bat, was coo, when I first heard it. But now, damn I realize it's a fucking masterpiece, It grows on ya unexpectedly like some mold, that shit is hella dope...

Sep 12, 2002
All D.E.'s shit is off tha richter. Personally I think that Damn That D.E> is by far the hardest. The Hammer and Damn That D.E. are just raw as fuck. Every cd seems to have a different style so its quite hard to choose. I say there all hard as fuck!

Oct 6, 2002
PLANET ZERO AND DTDE ARE BOTH EQUALLY GENIUS IN MY BOOK.

THE BIG BLACK BAT WAS WACK AT FIRST THEN I LISTENED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND IT IS SUPER TIGHT! IM YET TO HEAR ANY OF SOUTH BOUND EXCEPT "SWALLOW IT'' WHAT AM I MISSIN?