HARD TO FIND AND OUT OF PRINT ALBUMZ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2006
jloc206420 said:
: ( dont worry.. ill get you back 4 the hydro bass w/ another mr. monsta feature.. but capoz 2 donz for cock deisel is not a fair trade homie
haha so ? You said you upload it but you didnt ! I don`t give a fuck anyway anymore ... I told you how to get the fuckin`J-Mack and whatnot ... People arround here know i never bullshitet and i hooked a lotta dudes up...
Fair Trade ? A Fair Trade is I got something you need you got something i need and we deal... I did my part of the Deal - and wheres yours ? ... Nuff said

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
^^^^it does matter bro...if that was the case would you like non nortenos posting up norteno rap because they dont bang?

if its still in print DO NOT POST IT.

race and what you bang doesnt matter if its still in print support the artist,we cant get mad when our shit is bootlegged if we bootleg other peoples still in print albums

Jul 5, 2007
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^^it does matter bro...if that was the case would you like non nortenos posting up norteno rap because they dont bang?

if its still in print DO NOT POST IT.

race and what you bang doesnt matter if its still in print support the artist,we cant get mad when our shit is bootlegged if we bootleg other peoples still in print albums

Thats tru yall, plusd i think having originalls is a lot better anyway

May 5, 2006
Yeah but most of these LP`s are Collectors Items ... Or you wanna spend like 1600 $ (44 Clique) or 2000 $ (J-Mac`s Bo$$ Hoggin`) ? I owe like 80 % of my shit Originaly ... And we`re free promotin Artist in here ...It`s not like we fuck they`re sales up...

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
GermanLugers23 said:
Yeah but most of these LP`s are Collectors Items ... Or you wanna spend like 1600 $ (44 Clique) or 2000 $ (J-Mac`s Bo$$ Hoggin`) ? I owe like 80 % of my shit Originaly ... And we`re free promotin Artist in here ...It`s not like we fuck they`re sales up...

I SAID STILL IN PRINT ...you can post up those ones that arent but if i can find what someone posted in less then 20 seconds for purchase i will remove that link.

I aint tripping off out of print items just the ones that are still available to be bought. And if you look I have only took a few items off this thread and posted their purchase link.