Hard Knocks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Who all caught the first episode?

Looking at all the talent that fuckin' team has is ridiculous. Im all for a coach that relates to the players like that but god damn he is one cocky SOB. I hope they fall flat on their faces this season just for that reason alone and get humbled here n' there throughout the year. They will still be a damn good team but that is not gonna stop me from rooting against their arrogant asses though!

Oct 23, 2009
I checked it out and I thought it was funny to watch Rex Ryan talking all that shit but its cool because players can relate to him. Kinda funny though how coaches are so used to cutting players that it just comes so natural....dudes haven't even sat down yet and they're like "were cutting you"...lol.

Feb 26, 2003
HBO is so dope I'm so glad that I have this channel. Mostly everything else on tv is hot garbage. I hardly watch any tv anymore but Hard Knocks is up there for me on my must watch list. All of the HBO sports documentaries are on point and Hard Knocks is gettin me so hyped for football season.

Mar 24, 2006
every team has a shit load of talent....this is the nfl not the EPL or SPL or even mlb (where the distance between well-off teams and "poor" teams are so far between)
The Jets roster is stacked with talent...There isn't any other team out there that can match them with the talent they have all over the field.

Mar 16, 2005
i don't know, i really think they have a good chance of getting to the superbowl...how far the jets go all depends on how well mark sanchez plays, imo.
now that teams have a year under the belt of what sanchez can do, as well as the whole revis situation, I see this team as more hype then substance. like I said sure they are good, but they wont be repp'n the AFC in the bowl

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
these series are really really good, things like HBO hard knocks and HBO in general, as well as NFL films really make this game something special

May 6, 2009
Cromartie is a fucking bum. He'll always be soft and afraid of contact. Same ol "Scare Cro". Did you see him naming off his kids last night? Forgot one of their names, barely remembered the rest. Nice.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
REx Ryan is an old school coach which is what the NFL needs more of...

of course he has a defensive mind set vs. the offensive....but I like him.

I like the way he fine's himself for eating snacks. I am sure players find it very easy to relate to him.