Hard In The Paint(NorthSide Remix) Active/Salineros Video!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
well thanks to those who are feelin it. i guess thanks to those who decided to hate. funny thing is this video was posted in the bart forum and they feelin it over there. not one comment of hate. but i shoulda known if the video was posted here some of yall would overlook the statement this video and song is settin forth and just jump to typin some bullshit. but fuck it, again much luv!

Mar 17, 2010
i liked all 3 verses just kinda thought negros verse was a lil soft..that shit still went hard tho,that video right there was homeboy material.cant wait for more videos from you guys,just a lil curious how much did that whole video production cost?im thinking of doing a music video n a couple months when i touch down back n cali for a visit..

Nov 24, 2009
vid was tight and hard as fuck, salineros and active ent. i say about damn time some one stepped it up.... i hope all you guys keep it going with this northern rap thang and dont stop with the music and music videos for the homeboys that enjoy this type of shit

Jun 28, 2002
All the homies did more than hold their own on this jam. Oso came wit it. I missed the count on the burpees. Lol
22 count 5 push ups 5 kicks and back up, Lil teck knows how to bust down i dont know about the other though, they must of havent been told right how to do full kicks lol.. im so lit im commenting on the burpees.. i been locked up too much to know all that.. Video slaps though just hope this dont bring more attention to the homies (Law enforcement wise) Respecto!

Jun 8, 2010
22 count 5 push ups 5 kicks and back up, Lil teck knows how to bust down i dont know about the other though, they must of havent been told right how to do full kicks lol.. im so lit im commenting on the burpees.. i been locked up too much to know all that.. Video slaps though just hope this dont bring more attention to the homies (Law enforcement wise) Respecto!
this guy.....