HAPPY THANKSGIVING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
Happy thanksgiving you sons of bitches, im fittin to get drunk as fuck and start a fight wit one of my uncles....Hope yall have a good one

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL Happy Thanksgiving from my end of the spectrum, as well. I sure could use some of the siccness to help me out on my Thanksgiving Day Smokefest. I've got the bird smokin, but I don't have any smoke of my own!

Nov 27, 2006
LOL Happy Thanksgiving from my end of the spectrum, as well. I sure could use some of the siccness to help me out on my Thanksgiving Day Smokefest. I've got the bird smokin, but I don't have any smoke of my own!
im goin to STL in January to see my girl. If you wanna pay me TOP dollar ill smuggle some cali trees out there 4 ya hahaha. Im planin on bringin like a half wit me, gonna wrap that shit up and tape it to my leg, but i still got the other leg open 4 more lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Happy Turkey Day

get drunk... kick it with family you don't wanna see... eat hella food... and watch some garbage ass football games

May 2, 2002
im out of weed too...im just trying to psyche myself out and believe that i have weed but i aint smoked it yet.

someone better be sellin a thanksgiving sack up out this.
all my connects are busy with thanksgiving shit. I shoulda planned a head yesterday.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
im goin to STL in January to see my girl. If you wanna pay me TOP dollar ill smuggle some cali trees out there 4 ya hahaha. Im planin on bringin like a half wit me, gonna wrap that shit up and tape it to my leg, but i still got the other leg open 4 more lol

HAHAHA STL is 4 hours away from me. I mean, is the weed REALLY that good?