Happy Perez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
I think lately he's been coming kinda weak...tha latest beat I liked of his was on trae-same thing diffrent day album....he doesnt come as hard as he used to...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Also check out C-Loc's CD's especially Ya Heard Me, Happy P came sick on there...

May 4, 2002

HAPPY P is sick, on the reals he is one of the best producers in the game he has been at it for years.....people dont even realize how much he has done, he even produced the platinum young bleed cd...

Aug 20, 2004
TRMNDUS said:
HAPPY P is sick, on the reals he is one of the best producers in the game he has been at it for years.....people dont even realize how much he has done, he even produced the platinum young bleed cd...
Thats where i first heard his shit...the first YB album...his shit was coo back then...but i luv his new shit...laid back and smooth...sounds SUPER clean...

Jan 2, 2003
Happy Perez is just gettin better with time, Take any song off the first Lone star riderz, That aint got shit on the track he did on the Lucky Luciano "Playaz Roll"
I agree back then they were a lot harder, however his sound now is way smooth, He's a sav with that guitar