Happy new years everyone.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
2003 HAS BEEN ONE CRAZY YEAR. WE HAD OUR UP'S AND DOWN LOST ONE OF THE TRUE SOLDIERS AND A HOMEBOY TO ALL SPEEDY LOC. I'M STILL BREATHIN MY MOM'S IS SAFE FROM HER CANCER. I MADE SOME NEW COOL ASS HOMEBOY'S HERE AT THE SICCNESS AND AROUND.

HOPEFULLY 2004 IS THE YEAR ALL THE HOMEBOYS GET TO SHINE. ALOT OF US REALLY DESERVE IT. HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY 1 MOTHAFUCKIN LUV.

L.K.D

R.I.P SPEEDY LOC.

Aug 6, 2002
Happy new year to everyone. Hopefully in '04 East Co. Co., Starz The Limit, Hogglife, and all the labels with homeboys in it and any independent homies will blow up.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
04' IZ GON BE DOPE AZ FUCK!!!!!!! TO ALL THA HATAZ, N BITCH ASS NIGGAZ, SUCK A DICK!!! N TO ALL THA REAL ASS HOMEBOYS, N HOMEGIRLS, HAVE A COO ASS NEW YEARS CELEBRATION, GET FUCKED UP, BUT BE COO N SAFE AS U DO IT, FO SHO, STAY UP TO ALL YA'LL... 1

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
03 was probably the shittiest year of my life, but there was still a lot of good. we'll see how much the bullshit trickles into 04 but at least i'll finally be able to come home this year. I may even start seriously workin on a cd when i get home. Anyone that's serious get at me. Don't do stupid shit tonight. Don't be drinkin and drivin and shit. God bless y'all and hope this year is better for everyone. Be safe, unity is key!!!!!! Remember that. stay up

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

HAHA 2004 DAYUM .... THE $OUND OF IT EVEN $OUND$ COO .... JU$$ WANNA $AY $UP AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE HOMIE$ PUTTIN NORTHERN CALIMUTHAFUCCIN4NIA ON THE MAP AND HOLDING THERE GROUND LIKE EA$T CO.CO-HOGGLIFE-$TARZ THE LIMIT-BLACK N BROWN ENT-MAINTAININ RECORD$-2 THE CURB ENT-CONNECTED INC.-CRAZY TIME$-KILLA VALLEY-HIGHER RECORD$ AND THE GHETTOLINE FAM $TAY $TRONG AND FUCK A $CRAP HAHA .... 2004 I$ GONNA BE THAT NORTHERN NIGHTMARE O$O TALKIN BOUT JU$$ WAIT AND $EE .... TO ALL THE ENE$ REPPIN THAT NORTH$IDE $OLDIER KILLAHOE LIFE REP DAT $HIT TO THE FULLE$T DONT HALF A$$ IT AND IT ALWAY$ FUNK ON $ITE WIT THE$E PLA$TIC FOO$ WALKIN THROUGH THE NORTH$IDE OF THE $TATE!!!!

Los

Artist
Jul 22, 2002
Happy New Year's Homies!! Drink up, smoke up N' fuck all night!!But most importantly, watch out for them Po-Po's. I don't want to read your names in the CC Times for DUI's n' shit.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
damn, how was y'alls new years eve? I just got home, i'm tired as fuck! I went into times square. I got there hella late, and there was so much security and shit, i never thought i was gonna see shit. Long story short, i used a sob story to the a few cops, tellin em i'm in the military and i probably won't ever see that shit again, and ended up getting moved like 10 blocks into the middle of times square. I could see them fools reign and wrekonize battlin live at the MTV studio and shit, that was kinda coo. The MTV cameras came around live and i threw up a big 1 4 sportin my owens jersey and a niners hat, gettin hella dirty looks from everyone who saw me sportin that shit. Then, on the way back home on the train, i was kinda runnin game on this chick from new zealand, and ended up gettin a hand job on the train even tho all kinds of people were on the train...........crazy ass night, but good shit. hope everyone's new years was straight

Oct 19, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:
Then, on the way back home on the train, i was kinda runnin game on this chick from new zealand, and ended up gettin a hand job on the train even tho all kinds of people were on the train...........crazy ass night, but good shit. hope everyone's new years was straight
haha sounds like you had a good one man! Stay up.

Apr 25, 2002
new years eve sucked..worked a 9 and a half hour day..went and got drunk..nothin special...smoked hella bud and drank..guess ima have to make up for it next year

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
damn i worked 8 hrs, until fuckin 11.30, then i got off, n juss smoked a bleezy, kicked back, nothin special, brought in tha new year, high as motha doe, stay up....