Happy New Year, my friends!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Been a shitty year but a shittier December. Found out my oldest daughter has diabetes the week before Christmas.. had to spend a few days in the hospital with her to get educated on everything & get her blood sugar under control... then Christmas eve transmission went out on my car, so I'm without a vehicle for at least a couple more weeks. Still managed to have a nice Christmas with the fam and everybody's safe, so I can't complain too much and I am thankful for that.

Happy New Year, hope all of ya have a better 2010.

Sep 17, 2008
Been a shitty year but a shittier December. Found out my oldest daughter has diabetes the week before Christmas.. had to spend a few days in the hospital with her to get educated on everything & get her blood sugar under control... then Christmas eve transmission went out on my car, so I'm without a vehicle for at least a couple more weeks. Still managed to have a nice Christmas with the fam and everybody's safe, so I can't complain too much and I am thankful for that.

Happy New Year, hope all of ya have a better 2010.
Sorry to hear man, hopefully this year will be better

Oct 6, 2008
Happy new year to everyone on the Strange Board and the whole Siccness. Also Happy new year to everyone at Strange Music.
Props on having that "Puppet Master" Vid in your sig. I remember when that came out.. B-Real was painted gold and Dr. Dre looked like Papa Shango. I love the Soul Assassins.

Happy New Year's Day to all!

Enjoy your hangovers.. :knockout:

Jul 3, 2008
happy new years yall..09 was wakk...i bounced bakk the last 2 months n got on my shit but im juiced bout 2010.

lds...i feel u i was unemployed wit a kid n rent over my head for a while...its a bad look...keep yo head up brody

i celebrated new years by taking care of my drunk ass baby mama who threw up all over my homeboy's patio then tried to nap in it..when i got her situated i got fucked up n freestyled wit the homies till the sun came up

Dec 10, 2008
the year wasnt bad, but the last nite suckd. i slept right thru midnite. lol. hope every1 else had a good, SAFE time. happy new year!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
the year wasnt bad, but the last nite suckd. i slept right thru midnite. lol. hope every1 else had a good, SAFE time. happy new year!

I cosign on the last night NYE down here was probably the shittiest one by far and it wasn't the most productive year though it don't really phase me I got my custom ride and my lady and that's about all I need to get by

hope everyone else had a good one and stays up for whats to come

and DA BRAiDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR =)

Nov 14, 2002
Read: You're now fucked... Enjoy life as much as a broke man can.

I think I said that to Kirb and I'm pretty sure that was only like half a year ago.