Happy New Year, my friends!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's been a crazy year for me. I've moved five times in a six month period and it seems like I have lived life flying by the seat of my pants. I have held four jobs at the same time, and lost them all in the same week. I watched my brother wreck my Impala and I damn near killed the illegal alien that he hit who had no proof of citizenship.

I paid for my gas in change and ate innumerable amounts of Ramen noodles and drank glasses of water because I was too broke to buy anything more.

I've been pushed and pulled on by my promoter's, street teams, family, and friends and have been driven many different directions. I've wanted to quit it all and just crawl into a dark space and ignore any and everybody that came around.

But at some time during the year, I decided that I wouldn't give up on what I wanted to accomplish, no matter how difficult or seemingly impossible it seemed.

And after I owned up to my inability to accomplish everything, people started showing up to assist me and lift me up in my dark moments. I only hope that you have people in your life like I do. At the moment I thought I would never gain ground, people stood up and gave me traction.

I know this is heavy, and probably contradictory to the mood I display on this forum, but the year I've had has inspired me to share my experience's and hardships with others, so I hope this has given you hope in preparing for your new year.

Take care, everyone. Happy New Year!

Jed

Oct 6, 2008
It's been a crazy year for me. I've moved five times in a six month period and it seems like I have lived life flying by the seat of my pants. I have held four jobs at the same time, and lost them all in the same week. I watched my brother wreck my Impala and I damn near killed the illegal alien that he hit who had no proof of citizenship.

I paid for my gas in change and ate innumerable amounts of Ramen noodles and drank glasses of water because I was too broke to buy anything more.

I've been pushed and pulled on by my promoter's, street teams, family, and friends and have been driven many different directions. I've wanted to quit it all and just crawl into a dark space and ignore any and everybody that came around.

But at some time during the year, I decided that I wouldn't give up on what I wanted to accomplish, no matter how difficult or seemingly impossible it seemed.

And after I owned up to my inability to accomplish everything, people started showing up to assist me and lift me up in my dark moments. I only hope that you have people in your life like I do. At the moment I thought I would never gain ground, people stood up and gave me traction.

I know this is heavy, and probably contradictory to the mood I display on this forum, but the year I've had has inspired me to share my experience's and hardships with others, so I hope this has given you hope in preparing for your new year.

Jed
Thank you for sharing your hardships, some of those moments you spoke of, I lived through myself, this year.

The day has a unanimous feel of "Glad this year is over, let's make better the next one.."

From pushing "Sickology" to sell more units, to promoting the fuck out of "KOD" and all the other Strange releases to deleting posts from everyone from N8, to newcomers to myself (The Bone thugs "Speed of Light" re-post I did) you've done a great job Jed.

Keep up the good work, Dr. Fuckin' Phil..

Jul 1, 2004

Jed
Out of all this shit plus more this dude is always the most positive person I know! He's a great friend of mine!

Im off to grill some KC strips then off the the club!

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Right on bro. This year has been extremely difficult on my end as well. I'm just glad it's over. Lets all have a great 2010.

Sep 4, 2003
Happy New Year! sorry to hear you had such a shitty year lds... hope things get better for you and everyone else! Keep your heads up people and be safe out there!