HAPPY FATHERS DAY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
I know there are some fathers on this board, and I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to everyone. Its hard trying to do right by your family and being a good dad, husband, boyfriend or whatever so we deserve to be comended. I got six babies and I get rewarded every day with their love.

Drink a cold one for yourself and relax. If you aint a dad, then show some love to your dad. Like I said, it takes a real man to stay around.

Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
happy fathers day to the real fathers, being a biological father is meaningless if you're not doing a good job raising your seed and this day is not for you

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
dozen you forgot to tell em to smoke a fat one. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!! definately smokin some medicine over here. the best!! silver haze , odessy, and unkle b (aka) kat piss!!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
LIKE MAAAAAN-
IM IN THIS BITCH!!!

JUST HAD A COOOOOOL BBQ WITH THE FAM......
LATER ON-

ILL BE DEEP DOWN IN SOME GUTTS.

THEN ILL KICC BACC ON THE PS2 AFTER A SMOKE SESSION.

DLOCC
ROLLINNNNNNNNN

Apr 25, 2002
Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY

HOGGLIFE said:
TO ALL THE BABY MOMMAS WHO BABY DADDY IS A COWARD AND CANT TAKE CARE OF THERE OWN FLESH AND BLOOD

FOR THEM CATS THAT STAY SUITED AND BOOTED BUT THERE KIDS SHOES IS FALLIN APART
fa sho. raise your kids

May 17, 2002
No doubt, if it wasnt for my pops, I wouldnt be the man I was 2day...Hes still young so its like were brother... I took him n bought him a couple authentic throwbacks of people he grew up lookin up 2.