HAPPY EASTER SALE: 10% OFF!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but is everything you are selling on your website legit CDs? Being as how most everything is in German, I can't really tell. I'm just very hesitant about buying anything from foreign countries because of all the bootlegging and it's giving legit sellers a bad rap.

Apr 26, 2002
Thanks Marv. Good ol ebay times my man. And yes I'm legit.
I'm on the siccness legit list for many years.

I buy a lot of used cd's and new stuff and 95% of these come from the US,
which doesn't mean that I don't get burned with reprints or bootlegs.
For example I just bought Tha Reella cd a couple of weeks ago from the producer of the group and he told me that he's selling the original first pressing.
Actually he sent me a reprint. What I do in these cases:
I put it clearly in the item description of my store that it's a reprint or whatever.
Of course nobody wants to buy Tha Reella cd now from me even though I sell it for a great price in comparison to the OG release.

I have to stand up for the german sellers though. There's just one guy on Ebay to my knowledge who's importing all those bootlegs from Japan and giving Germany a bad reputation. I don't really know about people reprinting stuff in Germany,
so I don't understand how this opinion came up Germany is the evil source of all the bootlegging...lol. ;-)

Edit: Thanks diggler!!!

Jan 6, 2003
Puddah's one of my favorite sellers. Been buying stuff from him for years. never any problems, and no, he's no bootleger at all. You should make an english version of your site, though.